The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

Well, I have to turn everything off now according to the rules here, they don't bother me but I'm medicated and things could go wrong.

Tomorrow I have to go to the laundromat and I'm panicked beyond belief as I've not been outside in 15 days now and OMG but my jackets need cleaning badly and a few of us need to go. They pay for it and I'm also a bit concerned that I have to stay by the washing machine and can't leave the clothing unattended as things are being stolen now because people are poor and need clothes. Strange thing, is, if they asked me, I'd likely give somebody the clothes off my back because I hate to see others suffer. 

Its 9PM on the dot and sorry guys I have to go -- sending all my love to you and find the white light and wrap yourself in it and then pass it along, the universe if full of love but its being overshadowed by darkness. Please use your mental firewall and filter out the bad ugly black BS.

All the very best to you.

See you tomorrow and sorry I missed you @legacyfan and @msfntor today but was a bit strange. I will report how things went and I can't chicken out sadly.

Salvatore :)

Just now, mina7601 said:

Thanks.

I'm afraid not.

That is terrible today is not over so I hope today finds you in better shape to handle the stress and triggers ... we are in trigger hell right now and have to use the mental firewall.

9 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Sorry, can you rephrase this?

That I can't believe that this music video was released over 10 years ago.

9 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I was asleep during my 40's and don't even recall what that is.

PSY - GANGNAM STYLE(강남스타일) M/V

That music video broke then 32-bit view counter on YouTube.

On 2/7/2023 at 3:39 PM, msfntor said:

Hm:

• Material comfort

• Wellbeing

• Engagement in meaningful activities/work,

• Loving relationships (with partners, family, and friends)

• Belonging to a community.

I'm only confident about putting the checkmark near the first one, not sure what to say about the second (kinda kinda, seems a bit vague), the rest are definitely lacking.

Man, I feel very negative right now. Impossible for me to get positivity during these hard times. As I said before, nothing entertains me. Can't even go outside because of the stupid bad weather.

Edited by mina7601

13 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Man, I feel very negative right now. Impossible for me to get positivity during these hard times. As I said before, nothing entertains me. Can't even go outside because of the stupid bad weather.

To be honest with you, I haven't been out today either and I also feel pretty hopeless and down and see only destruction because people had the new on today and I couldn't escape it.

Sorry to hear though you not doing very good -- it will pass.

34 minutes ago, UCyborg said:

Hm:

• Material comfort

• Wellbeing

• Engagement in meaningful activities/work,

• Loving relationships (with partners, family, and friends)

• Belonging to a community.

I'm only confident about putting the checkmark near the first one, not sure what to say about the second (kinda kinda, seems a bit vague), the rest are definitely lacking.

The 1st, 4th and 5th on the list I can not have but will work on number 3.