The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

4 hours ago, D.Draker said:

I'm bored to death, I think I want a new female and then I think I don't, I tried to choose from the newly made ones and didn't find anything interesting.

Also I don't have enough Euros, I think. I need to start a new business, maybe ? Or maybe find a job as a merc again, I dunno.

I dunno what I want. Maybe I'm just tired. Maybe I have too much strength, I dunno anything anymore.

What I know for sure - I'm going on a vacation and I want to find a place without russians and/or similar ones !

And you ?

I'm counting on taking a vacation this year (my family usually takes a vacation to galveston every year but we had to skip it last year because of everything going on) so I'm ready for one!

Edited by legacyfan

On 2/5/2023 at 9:44 PM, msfntor said:

You look like a very sick 100 year old to say such stupid things? Pull yourself together and live a good life!

How would you define "good life"? :dubbio:

On 2/5/2023 at 11:59 PM, XPerceniol said:

Agreed 1,000% ... PLEASE do NOT even touch drugs or alcohol esp when alone and down in the dumps. Draker is right, don't! I can say this from "first-hand" experience. All my money is gone and I sold all my sh!+ and have nothing to show because it all went up my nose. I've done some heavy drugs and I phucked up my body.

Please do NOT and use me as an example. Never ever ever!!!

Jeez, I don't know what to say. Some heavy burden...probably nothing I would've said would be new or helpful for that matter.

On 2/6/2023 at 12:02 AM, XPerceniol said:

Sort of hard for me to say anything helpful as that would be hypocritical of me as I feel the same right now. I'm just existing and not "Living". I am a bad example of a MAN.

23 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Don't feel alone on this. I feel the same too, friend.

Understandable. In the end, they're just words, not miracles. :unsure:

23 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I'm (truly) sorry to hear that. Start now and wash away the burden on those 2 strong shoulders as you are not meant to take on the troubles of the world, only your own little bubble, so maybe meditate or prayer to ask for strength and healing energy.

Palms up and look up never look down, only to tie shoes lol. ....

If we could transfer our bubbles far away...I don't know.

Hey, anyone else knows Globus?

7 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Good ! Victory ! I was able to put an upvote to your post in another topic ! Here looks like I'm still blocked.

Eh, we can do real-life conversations without concept of "likes". Not like that anyway. Maybe ease up on react buttons (everyone, I mean). It's feeling kinda forced in recent times.

On 2/5/2023 at 10:35 PM, mina7601 said:

You're not alone, I've had similar cases happening to me on my Windows 7 days, and the only solution for such case was, as you said, nuke everything and start over.

I have backup of OS partition for a change, heck even 2 backups, but unsure if it works there or not. And the latest is still older backup and some things were tweaked since. Ugh, life would be simpler with everything @ default.

I'll leave it for now. Guess no weather widget for me. I mean it usually works for few hours, but I don't want to use it if it'll keep crashing. I'm slow and despite messing with computers for waaay too long, I still do a bunch of things the Flintstones way. Yabba dabba doo!

8 hours ago, D.Draker said:

I'm bored to death, I think I want a new female and then I think I don't, I tried to choose from the newly made ones and didn't find anything interesting.

Also I don't have enough Euros, I think. I need to start a new business, maybe ? Or maybe find a job as a merc again, I dunno.

I dunno what I want. Maybe I'm just tired. Maybe I have too much strength, I dunno anything anymore.

What I know for sure - I'm going on a vacation and I want to find a place without russians and/or similar ones !

And you ?

I'm just, I, I don't know, really anymore. Definitely am bored as well. I don't know what I want either and am very confused today in every way. 

I've only been on 2 vacations in 50 years.

I don't know, I guess, just managing day-by-day, I guess.

Anyways, enough of my drama.

Hi everyone ...

Hi Mina ...

Just sitting here drinking chamomile tea and I meditated two times today and brought myself out of doldrums. I feel calm at least but worried at the same time, so I don't know what to say but I'm very happy to see your guys here. I just feel so insignificant because I don't know much about computers and I get lost easily. 

How are you doing? I hope well.

Edited by XPerceniol

1 hour ago, UCyborg said:

How would you define "good life"? :dubbio:

Jeez, I don't know what to say. Some heavy burden...probably nothing I would've said would be new or helpful for that matter.

Understandable. In the end, they're just words, not miracles. :unsure:

If we could transfer our bubbles far away...I don't know.

Hey, anyone else knows Globus?

Eh, we can do real-life conversations without concept of "likes". Not like that anyway. Maybe ease up on react buttons (everyone, I mean). It's feeling kinda forced in recent times.

I have backup of OS partition for a change, heck even 2 backups, but unsure if it works there or not. And the latest is still older backup and some things were tweaked since. Ugh, life would be simpler with everything @ default.

I'll leave it for now. Guess no weather widget for me. I mean it usually works for few hours, but I don't want to use it if it'll keep crashing. I'm slow and despite messing with computers for waaay too long, I still do a bunch of things the Flintstones way. Yabba dabba doo!

Love that Flintstones way reference :D

4 hours ago, legacyfan said:

I'm counting on taking a vacation this year (my family usually takes a vacation to galveston every year but we had to skip it last year because of everything going on) so I'm ready for one!

I hope this vacation happens for you and your family. You good?

Edited by XPerceniol

1 hour ago, UCyborg said:

Eh. You can already know today's weather by this website: https://weather.com/weather/today/

6 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Eh. You can already know today's weather by this website: https://weather.com/weather/today/

The weather has been typical New England style, although the leaves are still on the trees in February. Little snow and in the 40's, rain in the forecast. I haven't left the house in over 2 weeks now and everybody here is getting on my nerves -- people are all worked up about politics and the news is toxic (as usual)

You sound good to me from what I'm reading and picking up from your writing and you can know about computers and various systems.