The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

That only happened to me once after I liked to many postings here by @msfntor after the Rep Farming thread back a while but I felt it was a slap on the wrist and said nothing - If It happens to me again I'll make note and grab the screen. I recall this was from OUR detox thread but he uses that topic on another forum now.

Edited by XPerceniol

3 hours ago, UCyborg said:

@D.Draker
Just realized you were showing the one post from the browser builds thread while I was messing with the one I made here recently, which I amended...no idea what's with the one in the browser builds thread...

Oh, here, catch your post from this topic, also all distorted (sorry no high res, I hit the limit).

Screenshot_20230110_024220.png

3 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

That only happened to me once after I liked to many postings here by @msfntor after the Rep Farming thread back a while but I felt it was a slap on the wrist and said nothing - If It happens to me again I'll make note and grab the screen. I recall this was from OUR detox thread but he uses that topic on another forum now.

Thanks for confirmation , I felt something fishy was going on. 

6 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

He put it well, but there is a difference between being lonely and loneliness, like that gut burning feeling of all alone. To me, big difference between solitude and solace as I do enjoy  quiet time that wouldn't be possible with others drama, and even if not drama, just I need to focus 100% on myself most times.

I have missed out on a lot in 50 years, but to have had (hehe) those happen or I'd been in the 'right place - right time' / 'wrong place - wrong time' could have very well meant a different reality that I can not appreciate. I missed out a tons of sex looking back but I  might have gotten very sick had I taken up offers that presented as such. Love, well, brain chemicals. I decided later on that this is just how is was supposed to be and if one actually followed the holy bible you couldn't have sex before marriage anyway and marriage was not in "the cards" for me and I'm VERY VERY glad of this.

I'm not sure, would you be comfortable to give us just a little on what you feel you could be missing out on. If not, that is completely fine also.

Like now, I'm by myself but I don't lonely at all because I'm "with" myself. Hard to explain, I know.

12 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

I don't understand what this is about anymore... did I do something wrong somewhere?...

Mysterious Antennas Found In Utah's Hills; Some Speculate 'Decentralized' Blockchain Network

BY TYLER DURDEN

SUNDAY, JAN 08, 2023 - 01:00 AM

Salt Lake City officials are finding mysterious antennas across the foothills of the Salt Lake City metropolitan area. The first ones were discovered nearly a year ago, but more have been popping up in recent months. These devices appear to be relaying data across a wide area. 

As first reported by KSLTV 5 in Utah, the mysterious devices consist of a battery box, a solar panel, and an antenna.

"These towers have been bolted into different peaks and summits and ridges around the foothills," Tyler Fonarow, the city's recreational trails manager, explained, "and it started with one or two, and now it might be as much as a dozen." ...

MORE: https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/mysterious-antennas-found-utahs-hills-some-speculate-decentralized-blockchain-network

Regarding the "likes" that seems to keep coming up.

I would encourage my FRIENDS (they know who they are) to please please please not "focus" so heavily on "likes".

Your life is NOT reduced to "likes" or "followers".

The "psychology" behind thinking that way has been directly linked to teen suicides (and buried in inter-office board-room memos by very large social-media companies that live-and-die by "likes").

Please please please do not "focus" so heavily on "likes".

Carry on, my FRIENDS.  But I did want to throw that tidbit your way.

2 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Please please please do not "focus" so heavily on "likes".

hahaha I am of the same opinion as you so I took the liberty of giving you a like to let you know this.:buehehe:

- but this yesterday's talk about likes was really without apparent reason.

Edited by msfntor