The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

I walked today up and down the hill and to the bench and sat down and never once ran into people and I was (sort of) fine with that because I struggle to much with speech ... I realized when its worse, but I speak without a commanding tone and monotone. Strange.

943467071_highcompress_900x0(1)(1)(1)(1).jpg.50da072081232e484766819354a4ccde.jpghttps://www.dallasnews.com/business/real-estate/2023/01/11/frisco-is-getting-a-universal-studios-theme-park/ (Frisco is getting a kids-themed Universal Studios park) A Universal Studios theme park is coming to North Texas soon The 100-acre family-friendly theme park will be located in Frisco along the Dallas North Tollway.Look out Six Flags: A popular theme park is staking its claim on the Lone Star State. Frisco, Texas will soon serve as the site of a new Universal Studios theme park. Per a report Wednesday from Steve Brown of the Dallas Morning News, Universal Parks & Resorts—the theme park arm of entertainment giant NBCUniversal—acquired land inside the Dallas suburb in December for a kids-themed family friendly park and hotel. The 100-acre amusement park will be located at the northeast corner of the Dallas North Tollway and Panther Creek Parkway in the Frisco Fields development. Frisco officials and executives of the Orlando-based company confirmed the plans for the massive development on Wednesday after months of planning and negotiations. Mark Woodbury, chairman and CEO of Universal Parks and Resorts, told Brown that the new park will host four or five Universal-themed immersive and interactive experiences as well as a 300-room hotel, retail, and restaurants. Dallas Morning News reporter Alexandra Skores snapped photos of renderings shared by Woodbury of what visitors could expect to see with the project. "We have a portfolio of terrific attractions that appeals to young families around the world," Woodbury said. "We had an idea to bring all those together and create a destination that is specially designed to appeal to families with young children. It will be a rich, rich experience for families to enjoy together—to create memories that will last a lifetime."Universal Parks president Page Thompson noted that the park will be much smaller than its parks in Orlando, Los Angeles and abroad at "roughly a quarter of size of our big parks in Orlando." However, Thompson added that the park will still be full of "family-friend attractions, interactive and playful shows" as well as "meet and greets with all of our beloved Universal Characters." It's difficult to tell from early renderings if sections from other parks similar to fan favorites like The Wizarding World of Harry Potter will be included as part of the new Frisco development Frisco Mayor Jeff Cheney called the project "one of a kind," Brown reported. "Families for generations to come will get to experience immersive environments with the stories they love," Cheney said, adding that the city was chosen since it's known for being family friendly. "They were looking not just anywhere in the country but someplace in the world to launch this. Universal executives did not announce a timeline for the development. However, Brown reports that property sale records show the company has four years to open the park. Frisco officials plan to reveal further details on the project during a special meeting Wednesday night. Universal executives did not announce a timeline for the development. However, Brown reports that property sale records show the company has four years to open the park. Frisco officials plan to reveal further details on the project during a special meeting Wednesday night. 

Edited by legacyfan

Hmmm @legacyfan, do you think anyone would be interested in your posting above??? I don't think so, and I noticed that sometimes, among other posts, you post weird posts that won't interest anyone... why are you doing this, please?... We have to post the things that should please the readers, as well, sorry!
To wipe away your tears, take a look at this pretty photo:

Napali Coast, Kauai

0ceae756-62c6-4120-8376-6f963157b17d_204

- from: https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/konnech-twitter-and-2023

12 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I mean, I'm singing loudly so that would mean I'm annoying to others but I heard a song and can't get it out of my head but smooth jazz will always remove a song when I need it to.

I have choirs (men) that sing continuously, in periods, only in one of my ears...and I don't understand what they are singing about because it is incomprehensible. And it is in the brain rather, which sends them visibly (audibly!) in one ear...
Surely you have the tips, what they are singing about, send them to me, please! :boring:lol

5 hours ago, msfntor said:

I have choirs (men) that sing continuously, in periods, only in one of my ears...and I don't understand what they are singing about because it is incomprehensible. And it is in the brain rather, which sends them visibly (audibly!) in one ear...
Surely you have the tips, what they are singing about, send them to me, please! :boring:lol

Don't know what to say as I have music in my head all the time like free music streaming service for free. It started maybe like 8 or 9 years of age. I also see music notes. I have both auditory and visual intrusive thoughts. I can hear the tone and almost the key of the washer and drying and hum of the refrigerator. Am I the only one, or we the only ones? Maybe not bad @msfntor so long as you recognize its the brain. Just very aware I, I guess. I don't know.

6 hours ago, msfntor said:

Hmmm @legacyfan, do you think anyone would be interested in your posting above??? I don't think so, and I noticed that sometimes, among other posts, you post weird posts that won't interest anyone... why are you doing this, please?... We have to post the things that should please the readers, as well, sorry!

Napali Coast, Kauai

New desktop wallpaper today.

13 hours ago, legacyfan said:

943467071_highcompress_900x0(1)(1)(1)(1).jpg.50da072081232e484766819354a4ccde.jpghttps://www.dallasnews.com/business/real-estate/2023/01/11/frisco-is-getting-a-universal-studios-theme-park/ (Frisco is getting a kids-themed Universal Studios park) A Universal Studios theme park is coming to North Texas soon The 100-acre family-friendly theme park will be located in Frisco along the Dallas North Tollway.Look out Six Flags: A popular theme park is staking its claim on the Lone Star State. Frisco, Texas will soon serve as the site of a new Universal Studios theme park. Per a report Wednesday from Steve Brown of the Dallas Morning News, Universal Parks & Resorts—the theme park arm of entertainment giant NBCUniversal—acquired land inside the Dallas suburb in December for a kids-themed family friendly park and hotel. The 100-acre amusement park will be located at the northeast corner of the Dallas North Tollway and Panther Creek Parkway in the Frisco Fields development. Frisco officials and executives of the Orlando-based company confirmed the plans for the massive development on Wednesday after months of planning and negotiations. Mark Woodbury, chairman and CEO of Universal Parks and Resorts, told Brown that the new park will host four or five Universal-themed immersive and interactive experiences as well as a 300-room hotel, retail, and restaurants. Dallas Morning News reporter Alexandra Skores snapped photos of renderings shared by Woodbury of what visitors could expect to see with the project. "We have a portfolio of terrific attractions that appeals to young families around the world," Woodbury said. "We had an idea to bring all those together and create a destination that is specially designed to appeal to families with young children. It will be a rich, rich experience for families to enjoy together—to create memories that will last a lifetime."Universal Parks president Page Thompson noted that the park will be much smaller than its parks in Orlando, Los Angeles and abroad at "roughly a quarter of size of our big parks in Orlando." However, Thompson added that the park will still be full of "family-friend attractions, interactive and playful shows" as well as "meet and greets with all of our beloved Universal Characters." It's difficult to tell from early renderings if sections from other parks similar to fan favorites like The Wizarding World of Harry Potter will be included as part of the new Frisco development Frisco Mayor Jeff Cheney called the project "one of a kind," Brown reported. "Families for generations to come will get to experience immersive environments with the stories they love," Cheney said, adding that the city was chosen since it's known for being family friendly. "They were looking not just anywhere in the country but someplace in the world to launch this. Universal executives did not announce a timeline for the development. However, Brown reports that property sale records show the company has four years to open the park. Frisco officials plan to reveal further details on the project during a special meeting Wednesday night. Universal executives did not announce a timeline for the development. However, Brown reports that property sale records show the company has four years to open the park. Frisco officials plan to reveal further details on the project during a special meeting Wednesday night. 

Universal Studios Florida was the only vacation I ever did.

3 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

New desktop wallpaper today.

I would like to go to this remote beach, at extreme right...surely very quiet...

..and here too, Fantastic YES!:

Wild Camping in Scotland - The Trossachs and Ben A'an

by Scotland's Mountains

31 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Am I the only one, or we the only ones? Maybe not bad @msfntor so long as you recognize its the brain.

This started some months after a shock at this ear (followed the partial loss of audibility). During the day there is nothing of this, but when going to bed - this comes back, but not every evening... I wrap myself with a piece of blanket on one side, in the night I change for the other side...for a good warm-up.

And how is your problem started?

Edited by msfntor

7 hours ago, msfntor said:

Napali Coast, Kauai

sorry @msfntor try an post better stuff from now on