The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

1 hour ago, XPerceniol said:

^Hi there @xpw10 ... are you ok? Just noticed you visited my profiles on Sunday and I was already thinking about you as you've vanished from here.

EDIT:

Oops sorry meant to tag another member - was asking about @xpw10 - as I've been in touch with you, @msfntor

I hope everyone is doing well today on Friday.

Typos are normal at your age.

All is normal at your age, I've been there.

You will live for a long time, @XPerceniol my friend.

next weekend here is christmas! and I want to wish everyone on here a merry christmas to all my friends here! @msfntor @mina7601 @XPerceniol and to everyone else on here! (I will be on break from the forum from Dec 25 to 31 in celebration of christmas-newyears)

Edited by legacyfan

8 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

next weekend here is christmas! and I want to wish everyone on here a merry christmas to all my friends here! @msfntor @mina7601 @XPerceniol and to everyone else on here! (I will be on break from the forum from Dec 25 to 31 in celebration of christmas-newyears)

Thank you, merry christmas to you too!

4 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

^Hi there @xpw10 ... are you ok? Just noticed you visited my profiles on Sunday and I was already thinking about you as you've vanished from here.

[ Ooops ... I got caught stalking everybody on Sunday ]

Hello stranger Xperceniol!  I thought you had abandoned us for good. I then saw you and msfntor at the other forum.  I was wondering what you were up to.

I came back here because the other day someone else was having a similar issue I had on a Dell Latitude (which has been driving me insane).  I can install any OS except the two I want (XP and Windows10).  Just now, I have installed Windows 8.10 on it instead. 

Life is tough.  Oh well we can't always have what we want. 

Merry Christmas!