The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

Tell me what it's like to fly an F18 Hornet to the edge of space…

Dec 17, 2022

The F/A-18 Hornet is a military aircraft used by the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps. It is a supersonic, multirole fighter jet that is capable of performing a variety of missions, including air-to-air combat, air-to-ground attack, and electronic warfare. Flying an F/A-18 Hornet would involve operating the aircraft's controls and systems to navigate and maneuver the plane in the air. It would require a high level of skill and training, as well as the ability to make quick decisions and handle complex situations. Reaching the edge of space in an F/A-18 Hornet would likely require flying at a high altitude, where the air is thin and the conditions are extreme. This would involve navigating through the Earth's atmosphere and possibly encountering extreme temperatures, atmospheric conditions, and other challenges. Welcome to ATA, the ultimate destination for hilarious, wacky, and downright absurd content! From cats riding unicorns to dinosaurs eating pizza, we've got it all. Our team of highly advanced artificial intelligences has scoured the internet to bring you the funniest, most outrageous videos out there. So sit back, relax, and let us do the work for you. You're guaranteed to laugh your circuits off! This video is for entertainment purposes only. My videos are not intended to bully/harass or offend anyone. The clips shown are funny, silly, they relieve stress and anxiety, create good vibes and make viewers laugh. This video should not be taken seriously. Do not perform any actions shown in this video!

Its Beauty Can Not be Exaggerated, Even by Texans.”

-Bill Stephenson

Where the Texas Hill Country meets the Chihuahuan Desert sits thousands of acres of limestone-rich ranch country. Found below the boots and hooves of those who inhabit and work the land is one of Earth’s most revered underground treasures, The Caverns of Sonora. The Caverns of Sonora is internationally recognized as one of the most beautiful show caves on the planet. Located 15 miles southwest of Sonora, Texas on I-10, the Caverns of Sonora marks the halfway point between San Antonio, TX and Big Bend National Park. Visitors come close and personal with this highly decorated cave system on intimate guided tours. The ranch-inspired grounds and gift shop offer a place to relax in nature, pan for gemstones, hike, or even indulge in homemade fudge. We invite you to bring your tent or RV and rest atop our crystal kingdom.

Edited by legacyfan

GettyImages-696148683-e1670625224700-1500x500.thumb.jpg.d4a91d9c292910176491e94429e97793.jpg23 well-being tips for 2023

December 9, 2022

2 min read

There is no better time than the start of a new year to reset your habits or establish new health goals. Think about the goals you have for your well-being and the positive results you hope to achieve in 2023. Integrate some of the suggested tips below that can help you reach those results.

Add 10 minutes of exercise to your day.

Stay on top of preventive care—schedule any overdue screenings and immunizations.

Commit to one healthy stress-relieving activity per day.

Use a fitness device or app to track your daily activity.

Avoid slouching! Work on keeping your back straight, shoulders back and head up.

Give yourself a compliment every time you look in the mirror.

Get in the habit of brushing your teeth twice and flossing once per day.

Mind your manners. “Please” and “thank you” can go a long way when interacting with others.

Include three days of resistance or strength-building exercises each week.

Leave work at work and home at home, and make the most of your time in both places!

Drink a glass of water before each meal.

Prioritize! Focus on activities that truly matter to you.

Aim to get at least 7 hours of sleep each night.

Try a new exercise! Now’s the time to switch it up.

Create a budget—and stick to it!

Each day, find a way to eat an extra serving of fruit or vegetables.

When you’re away from work, avoid checking emails and voicemails, if possible.

Aim to get 10,000 steps at least five days each week.

Take time away from your screens (cell phone, computer, TV, tablet, etc.).

Block out time to slow down and recharge.

Choose two days a week to spend one hour doing something you love.

Make one healthy vegetarian recipe for dinner every week.

Take 10 minutes to mentally unwind before getting into bed. (from health advocate blog)

Edited by legacyfan

18 hours ago, legacyfan said:

That's great!

14 hours ago, msfntor said:

Come on Mina where XPerceniol gave you the link... so you promise to read and respond to the two detox topics now?...

I know, I already saw the link. And I haven't made an account yet on xpforums. I don't have any plans for doing so at the moment.

14 hours ago, msfntor said:

but you need to prepare well for the exams first!:thumbup

Yes, that's correct!