The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

A Super Volcano Killed the Neanderthals | Full Science Documentary - Part 2

Get.factual

408,874 views • Sep 19, 2022

Could a super volcano have been responsible for the demise of the Neanderthals? Then, a surprising look at the human genome at the University of Washington reveals that Neanderthal DNA may be living on in modern humans. Discover everything about the Neanderthal Apocalypse in Part 2 of this History Documentary!

Wild Baltic Sea - Between Denmark and Latvia

Get.factual

122K subscribers

23,817 views Dec 1, 2022

The nature of the Baltic Sea offers incredible surprises, which we will uncover in a three-part documentary series. Experience the breathtaking Baltics thanks to never-before seen footage of marine life that thrives near the Arctic Circle. Raucous seal gatherings, impossibly rare whales, and soaring sea eagles. Part 1 of Wild Baltic Sea takes us from Denmark to Latvia, via the Darss Peninsula and Lithuania’s Curonian Spit.

Wild Baltic Sea - Between Estonia and Finland | Nature Documentary

Get.factual

122K subscribers

21K views 9 days ago: Dec 8, 2022

In Part 2 of "Wild Baltic Sea" we explore a world of hundreds of islands between Estonia, Sweden and Finland. Mating moose, massive grey seals, and the great golden eagle rule here.

Wild Baltic Sea - Between Finland and Sweden | Nature Documentary

Get.factual

122K subscribers

13,509 views Dec 15, 2022

Part 3 of the Wild Baltic Sea Documentary Series takes us to the Bay of Bothnia. Remote, wild, and largely unexplored, this is the most unknown region in the Baltics. Flying squirrels, millions of fish, and roaming brown bears call this mysterious landscape between Finland and Sweden their home.

Get.factual @get.factual YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@get.factual

20 hours ago, UCyborg said:

This post is going to be a bit random, but...playing games on Windows 10 with 1 GB of RAM:

Oh my... that was sure a dangerous experience, but surely fun. Things went less worse once he used 32-bit Windows 10. Still funny, though.

Edited by mina7601

On 12/16/2022 at 12:15 PM, msfntor said:

...and check Detox topic maybe?

Mina, legacyfan and others too, to make your inputs?

"Thank you so much for all your support."..

Hey French buddy, sorry, I haven't been following your detox posts topic lately.

14 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Hi Mina, how are you doing?

Doing fine, but some depression has came to me recently. It wasn't worse on Saturday, but it became worse on Sunday.

I recall you had exams, things going well; I hope :)

Correct, I had exams.

Oh, xpforums? I do remember seeing such forum before!

Edited by mina7601

spacer.png

Gosh I know that all too well. Sometimes being stuck inside for too long can do it as I know you tend to hibernate as well. I've not left the house in well over a week. I don't know, sorry, I don't know what to say other than it too shall pass.

Edited by XPerceniol

10 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Where is it?

Come on Mina where XPerceniol gave you the link... so you promise to read and respond to the two detox topics now?...

Content is different as well, each post is different I guess

so it wouldn't be boring for you, but you need to prepare well for the exams first!:thumbup

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! This is why they really want you to eat the bugs!

Do you know why they really want you to switch your diet to insect protein? They want to transform us into zombies…

Because the fungus that causes it, requires insect protein to feed on… Look at the videos below…

In this interesting article entitled ‘Spectrum of Fungi That Infect Humans’, they mention several times that immunocompromised people such as with an HIV or AIDS diagnosis and impaired T-cell response are more susceptible to infection with fungi....

VIDEOS and more here: https://strangesounds.org/2022/12/zombie-apocalypse-this-is-why-they-really-want-you-to-eat-the-bugs.html

HOME page here: https://strangesounds.org/

No comments...

Your daily dose of natural disasters and amazing phenomena for December 18, 2022...

by Strange Sounds

21 hr ago

There are signs everywhere… They should attract and capture your attention. They indicate something, are telling you something… They want to drive you to a decision or action… Just follow the signs… And have a great Sunday, Manuel

f66679d5-d41c-4c78-9d91-208dc61c79ec_125

Sommarøya, Norway… Max Wernerson

Nearly half of US Christians say 'End Times' near…

This was filmed at the Chornae (Black) Lake in Belarus. The guys are joking that Belarus doesn't need Russian GazProm now, they have their own gas… ON FIRE!

A lake on fire in Belarus

Red Cloudbow over Delaware… Good or bad omen?

9f0cc077-4832-477f-b4ef-81511ab288f9_960

HERE: https://strangesounds.substack.com/p/no-comments