The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

9 hours ago, msfntor said:

Mina you have to turn off the internet for your own good. Go outside, admire your tree, then look for squirrels in the forest. This will make you feel good, very happy, I swear

Seriously though, I don't get why you are so worried about it? I know you are giving me advices, and I appreciate that (yes, I never said your advices are bad!), but you need to understand that I can't take advices to consideration immediately. Maybe for some, but not for all of them. For example, your advices about wanting me to go outside, I also really wish to go outside often myself too, but it's not something that I can take care of at the moment, maybe later, but not now.

40 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Seriously though, I don't get why you are so worried about it? I know you are giving me advices, and I appreciate that (yes, I never said your advices are bad!), but you need to understand that I can't take advices to consideration immediately. Maybe for some, but not for all of them. For example, your advices about wanting me to go outside, I also really wish to go outside often myself too, but it's not something that I can take care of at the moment, maybe later, but not now.

When you're ready, that is why I advice slowly, and you know its coming from the heart as I'm struggling as well. Keep wishing and desire to go out even if you can't, but I thought you said you had agoraphobia and that means irrational fear (Yes, I admit it, but I also can deal right now and need repair myself (self) before I include people). 

Edited by XPerceniol

25 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

When you're ready, that is why I advice slowly, and you know its coming from the heart as I'm struggling as well. Keep wishing and desire to go out even if you can't, but I thought you said you had agoraphobia and that means irrational fear (Yes, I admit it, but I also can deal right now and need repair myself (self) before I include people. 

All what I am saying is, he should ease up these advices (that mainly relate to walking outside and being sociable) he gives me every time, and that it's not an easy process for me due to the circumstances I have. Nowadays, I just stay inside my home and stay warm there, since it's cold outside for me here.

Edited by mina7601

13 hours ago, mina7601 said:

he should ease up these advices (that mainly relate to walking outside and being sociable) he gives me every time

No problem, just ask, and there you go.
So no more "these advices" for you, @mina7601, @XPerceniol, @D.Draker...

I want to walk now in this little rain, I like the little rain... Enjoy yourselves, thank you

4 hours ago, msfntor said:

No problem, just ask, and there you go.
So no more "these advices" for you, @mina7601, @XPerceniol, @D.Draker...

I want to walk now in this little rain, I like the little rain... Enjoy yourselves, thank you

You're welcome but I don't know what you're thanking us for, just trying to understand.

I think Mina was say to ease up a bit, but, this sounds like you're dropping us now, or maybe its me today, could be.

Draker was saying your like are counted more like tongue-and-cheek humor, I think; likely. 

Enjoy what?

I absolutely love walking in the rain, nobody melts, and water washes away pain, cleans the air, the mind, and my beloved rainbow sometimes to follow, very rare. I need to to start walking again outside in the rain. Miss it!

YOU, enjoy yourself and I would be so hurt if you left.

EDIT:

But at the same time, breaks from forums are awesome! Sort of time to clear the cobwebs, I think. I might do the same befoer its winter wonderland outside. Next week. Ha!

Be well :)

~Mister Blobfish

Edited by XPerceniol

4 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Draker was saying your like are counted more like tongue-and-cheek humor, I think; likely. 

Yes, humour, of course.  Looks like msfntor doesn't think in English when he reads/writes. Software translation, maybe ?

@msfntor, @XPerceniol, @mina7601, @UCyborg, maybe @AstroSkipper too,

as the most frequent users of this topic/section, did you notice the list of the users who are "allegedly"

not happy with the way you receive your likes/upvotes ?

Yep, NotHereToPlayGames is right in the sweet middle .

And you put likes/upvotes on literally every word he writes. 

... undivided love.... LOL

https://msfn.org/board/topic/184138-rep-farming/?do=findComment&comment=1231412

Screenshot_20221205_175801.png

3 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I would be so hurt if you left.

I may visit you from time to time... 

Best Rock Songs Vietnam War Music Best Rock Music Of All Time 60s and 70s Rock Playlist Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUQIGeOp1bg

The Doors - The End (Full) Apocalypse Now (1979) Music Clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgkIqU15WO0

1 hour ago, D.Draker said:

...as the most frequent users of this topic/section, did you notice the list of the users who are "allegedly"

not happy with the way you receive your likes/upvotes ?

I actually didn't notice, but I do now and that is disheartening to say the very least and makes me question to support users that mean-spirited when all 3 of those users have been appreciated by other members, both in the forum likes/upvotes and by personal replies expressing their gratitude.

Quite honestly, it takes lot to get me 'hot under the collar' but that did so I'm happy you pointed this out and at the same time a bit ticked. I've said many times, I don't only use their projects because I just so badly need them (not the case at all) but to support their efforts - all 3 that were allegedly not happy - and sad to say, there are perhaps 2 others that come to mind that I doubt care much for it either. But you know what I say and feel, and you know I'm usually very shy; but SCREW EM - Period! As Dave_H said, they can go through the proper channels to have it removed if they aren't happy, but I foresee that left a bad taste and likely this section would die out anyway. There were/are good people that poured their lives and minds out in these thread and that will always mean something and be cherished. 

There is this old saying: When somebody shows you their true colors ... given enough time the true colors will shine through or in some cases seep through.

Well, I've never needed anybody to show me the door, nor do I need the infamous cane to pull me off the stage either, I'm grateful to this forum as I've learned so much I didn't know before I discover this forum and this knowledge is very important going forward, and I'm very happy to the staff here at MSFN for allowing me to take part in this great platform and put up with some of my less flattering moments.

So that being said, I'll show myself the the exit and I'm..

Outta Here!

Goodbye

Edited by XPerceniol