The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

That is good to hear, I know not easy, but if possible when you know you can be with nature (and with yourself) and the essence try to grab the opportunity when you can even for short bits. Notice I didn't say "Alone" or "By Yourself". Nowadays I feel more (so called) lonely when around people. Again, you know I mean well because I'll admit I've not been outside in 5 days been cold here and miserable and not going to get nice, but snow is pretty to look at, I guess.

On 12/2/2022 at 1:11 AM, XPerceniol said:

its the people that bother me.

"its the people that bother me."
- But what do they do to you? Do you know them? Do they have a special behavior that bothers you? Do they talk to you in a bad way? They don't even talk to you, they speak a language you don't know, maybe Russian... and this bothers you? And to me "msfntor" too, if I cross your path, will you say that I bother you? If you don't know these people, and they haven't given you a bad word or bothered you with their actions, then what do you want from them? Why do you write that strangers bother you? All of them? Men and women, children too? Leave people alone, don't be a bad guy, thinking or writing that people you don't even know bother you. You should be ashamed, that you thought so.
From now on change this bad thinking, please, and don't write bad about people anymore, you too are "the people", you are not better (or worse) than the others. I don't want to disturb you, but change your mind, now, Please.

On 12/2/2022 at 1:18 AM, XPerceniol said:

Nowadays I feel more (so called) lonely when around people.

"lonely"... lonely.. oh my poor

But it's you who isolates yourself from other people... you should not lose the opportunities that will never come back, life is short.

And if all of a sudden the other people would say, that they want to isolate themselves from you... would you be happy? So don't do to others what you don't want to receive...

On 12/2/2022 at 1:13 AM, mina7601 said:

Yes, I do.

How many trees around you will make you happy? Three?...four... a dozen, many more? So can you go to a forest? Is there one near your home? Is it safe to go to the forest where you live?...

1 hour ago, msfntor said:

... If you don't know these people, and they haven't given you a bad word or bothered you with their actions, then what do you want from them? Why do you write that strangers bother you? All of them? Men and women, children too? Leave people alone, don't be a bad guy, thinking or writing that people you don't even know bother you. You should be ashamed, that you thought so.
From now on change this bad thinking, please, and don't write bad about people anymore, you too are "the people", you are not better (or worse) than the others.

I think its that I lump everyone according to others than have hurt me and I generalize all people together that has formed a bad opinion of whatever is left of humanity. I don't see it!

I don't know any Russians and they are rare around here anyway because they consider this too boring. There were many in NY, and sorry to say, they were crass to me and I didn't talk to them if I didn't have to. They thought their sh!t didn't stink. I'm VERY afraid of Skinheads that they will beat me to death. I know they do this. 

Mostly nowadays I just want to be left alone. I don't think I'm better but people sure do go out of their way to make me feel like I have the plague. Its in their eyes. But I do agree with you, stating this and 'putting this dark energy out their' is unhealthy and promotes and perpetuates this and I don't wish to do so, if I had a child I'd not want my "Jaded" thinking to 'rub off' on them.

I don't want to disturb you, but change your mind, now, Please.

Oh, haha, don't worry, I'm already deeply *disturbed* anyway (I admit that) ... was long before we even came into contact =P

Edited by XPerceniol

1 hour ago, msfntor said:

But it's you who isolates yourself from other people... you should not lose the opportunities that will never come back, life is short.

Yeah, its too bad other people act this way towards me as I'm a sweet and gentle and loving person, so its their loss. Life it too short and I don't understand the hate out there. I don't hate anybody.

1 minute ago, XPerceniol said:

I don't hate anybody.

So don't isolate from others...on the contrary, be logical and draw the consequences - "the hatred out there" is only the fruit of your imagination.

15 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

I generalize all people together

Never generalize all people - road to Hitler and Stalin and Mao etc...

Each one has its individuality - and that is to be appreciated! Animals too, take an example from them. Each cat is different, has its own character traits, that's why we love them.
It's in the genes - and fortunately I don't have the same face (etc.) as the others...We're not all twins, thankfully.

26 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

I don't know any Russians and they are rare around here anyway because they consider this too boring. There were many in NY, and sorry to say, they were crass to me and I didn't talk to them if I didn't have to. They thought their sh!t didn't stink. I'm VERY afraid of Skinheads that they will beat me to death. I know they do this. 

Yes Russians or Skinheads - it's the other song surely