Official - Windows 10 Worst Crap Ever!

bookie32

there is nothing to compare

DX 9 will use everything it can out of GPU
and GPU will give everything it can (if it can) via DX 9

the only fair comparison would be only when DX 11 would be removed from winblows 10
and leave DX 9 only on it

this way you can't cheat out of it, it would be pure winblows 10 versus XP

Released Windows 10 just provided positive feedback.  By setting the Win 10 parameters for a neighbor, her laptop became usable with a prize of a pint of organic chocolate ice cream for me. Now this is some good crap.  Win 10 may become a boon for technicians!  Reminds me of the days of looking for the tube that was dark in the computer.  There appear to be a few dark spots in W10 these days.  However, the benefits are good.

On 8/27/2016 at 0:47 AM, vinifera said:

there is nothing to compare

DX 9 will use everything it can out of GPU
and GPU will give everything it can (if it can) via DX 9

the only fair comparison would be only when DX 11 would be removed from winblows 10
and leave DX 9 only on it

this way you can't cheat out of it, it would be pure winblows 10 versus XP

I have forced installed nvdia xp over 10. More worse result came . 46% FPS Loss

32 minutes ago, Dibya said:

I have forced installed nvdia xp over 10. More worse result came . 46% FPS Loss

Translated, you half-@§§edly did something that was not intended to be done and didn't work as expected or planned by you, which of course has no meaning whatsoever...

Example:

I tried boiling marshmallows, but the roasted ones were crispier ...

@BudWs

Mercenary! ;)

jaclaz

ain't it less painful to just use WUD integrate safe ones into WIM
do clean format and disable WU ?

heck, even with just SP1 OS would be just fine, I haven't seen anything post SP1 that was worth updating for...

On 8/29/2016 at 7:46 AM, vinifera said:

ain't it less painful to just use WUD integrate safe ones into WIM
do clean format and disable WU ?

heck, even with just SP1 OS would be just fine, I haven't seen anything post SP1 that was worth updating for...

yep platform update missed

I don't gonna believe good guys of ms anymore.

Windows 10 is hell , i don't wanna upgrade to it.

It is kinda of funny to think about, but I am back on the same update strategy I used with Windows 98-XP (mostly because I did not know about updates other then service packs) Now with the dawn of Windows 10 I have happily returned to don't fix what isn't a problem and use common sense when browsing the web and installing new software. 

One difference is that today, because of the spreading of much FUD over so long a time, some people - even those with sage experience - will tell you that "if you're not doing Windows Updates (to get so-called "security updates") then you're being irresponsible".

What a load of crap!

Those who would accuse users who choose not to blindly take what Microsoft is delivering of being irresponsible conveniently forget who it is that put the security vulnerabilities in the software in the first place, yet somehow they expect perfection from those same programmers when it comes to making changes that go into Windows Updates.  After all, who would ever suspect an update of being bad?  Such things are ALWAYS treated as anomalies.  Somehow they imagine that if only the programmers are told to "pay attention, dammit" that NOW they will do perfect work.  It's quite funny once you get your head around it all.

In reality Microsoft knows there will be (and more importantly WANTS there to be) problems - they most certainly don't want to achieve perfection!  Why?  Because they want us to be locked-in to their vicious cycle.  The cycle doesn't matter, it's the "locked-in" part that matters to them.

No one is better at managing and leveraging mediocrity into user control than Microsoft.

-Noel

Edited by NoelC

I remember my first bad update it was for a graphics card WU insisted the driver I had was out of date and every time it got installed Windows would boot with 16 colors and the lowest resolution possible every configuration I would try to get it working failed so I would roll it back the driver I got online and everything worked just fine. I had an advanced user who like to run updates on his own and about once I week I would have to go down to the class room the system was in and remove the "updated driver" Please note this was way before I knew anything about locking down systems with group policy.

Well, for what it's worth...one thing I have learned over the years is if you let Microsoft fix the updates ....that is a sure fired way to f*** up your system and ...I am sorry I am not wathching my language...

This has been one of the main issues (in my opinion...for what it is worth) that many computers have stopped working after installing Windows 10...

Microsoft come with the updates for hardware that they recommend and then the computer stops working properly...I have seen it time amd time again...and it is us nutters that have computer repair computers that are left with the job of fixing things if it is possible...

I don't really think we have ever seen a genuine comment of what the intent for releasing Windows 10 was and is....

For the sake of repeating myself... if this disreputable giant of a corporation had had any respect for the users of there system...that pay good money to have computers with it installed ...then they would have gone out and genuinely told people what the risks were for the upgrade ...then even fewer would have jumped on the bandwagon and installed it.

But then again if they were a respectable company they wouldn't have sent it out as an update that many just ignored  not realising that it would be installed as a recommended update at a particular time...and ended up with the crap on their systems...

I am sick to death of trying to fix older versions with updates that Microsoft basically doesn't want to exist...

Even though I am just a one man band....most of my customers have realised the error of their ways and reinstated older versions again...as I said most of them I should have put....aprart from them that tried and the computers just didn't work after that....but they..with my help went out and bought Windows 7 computers again with the option to upgrade to either 8.1 or 10 in the future if it ever becomes anything worth while...

My question is are they really going to continue with this crap and for what reason.....and please, please, don't anyone say because they are genuine and thinking to the future for the best for their customers..not going to buy that ever after what I have seen the last few months....

bookie32

Edited by bookie32
incomplete info

2 hours ago, bookie32 said:

My question is are they really going to continue with this crap and for what reason.....and please, please, don't anyone say because they are genuine and thinking to the future for the best for their customers..not going to buy that ever after what I have seen the last few months....

Its simple. The Edward Snowden Wikileaks documents hold your answer.

It shows that over the period shown, June to July 2010, data from Yahoo generated by far the most NSA intelligence reports, followed by Microsoft, and then Google.

You think maybe some black budget funds made it to MS to develope this spyware? It could explain the Free Upgrades.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/interactive/2013/nov/01/snowden-nsa-files-surveillance-revelations-decoded#section/1

Edited by MikeyV
added link to article