KernelEx for Win2000

7 hours ago, TheFighterJetDude said:

@blackwingcat When you start working on the extended kernel v3.2 these are some things that could possibly be added to it (some people on reddit came up with this list):

GPT disk + UEFI support (ported from XP/32 bit 2003?)

Also, for the Extended Core v1.7:

Add USB 3.0+USB 3.1+USB 3.2, and NVMe support for Intel/AMD and other manufacturer motherboards

UEFI support isn't even complete on XP/2003 32bit. Some drivers(USB3.x, eMMC, etc...) from Win7/8 are successfully backported to XP(thanks to NTOSKRNL_EMU project), but it requires a lot of modification to run in Win2K. It won't be easy.

6 hours ago, R1600 said:

UEFI support isn't even complete on XP/2003 32bit. Some drivers(USB3.x, eMMC, etc...) from Win7/8 are successfully backported to XP(thanks to NTOSKRNL_EMU project), but it requires a lot of modification to run in Win2K. It won't be easy.

I know it won't be easy, but with time and if the community helps out it can probably work out !

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, LostEntrepreneur439 said:

image.thumb.png.5ea6fa0b92673e670d9eaa6efe52ca67.png

Trying to use Supermiun with KernelEx, I get this error. That file does exist in D:\Program Files\Supermium\122.whatever, so idk what's it talking about. Here's my current KernelEx settings.

image.png.9db174c298a3d2dd3b0a349814a51b90.png

you can found it in X:\Program Files\Supermium\122.0.xxxx.xx and copy it to X:\WINNT\system32\wbem  , but it is not yet stable on Windows 2000.

Edited by windows2