[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

Forgive my ignorance, but much as I read through all this thread, I still haven't figured out wheter it's possible to silently install this via RunOnceEx. If so, what would the switches be? Is it possible to add my key to it?

That is, how would the red bit (i.e. the switches) have to look?

REG ADD %KEY%\024 /VE /D "Nero" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\024 /V 1 /D "%PP%\Nero\Nero-7.2.0.3b_eng_lite.exe /???????" /f

I admit there are some hints here and there, but I guess they're too advanced!

Can anyone help me?

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

PS. Without Nero SmartStart , how do I license my plugins? :blushing::blushing:

Edited by Sangi

Forgive my ignorance, but much as I read through all this thread, I still haven't figured out wheter it's possible to silently install this via RunOnceEx. If so, what would the switches be? Is it possible to add my key to it?

That is, how would the red bit (i.e. the switches) have to look?

REG ADD %KEY%\024 /VE /D "Nero" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\024 /V 1 /D "%PP%\Nero\Nero-7.2.0.3b_eng_lite.exe /???????" /f

I admit there are some hints here and there, but I guess they're too advanced!

Can anyone help me?

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

PS. Without Nero SmartStart , how do I license my plugins? :blushing::blushing:

Read ONLY the 1st post, under "Unattended Usage" you'll find all the switches you need.

Can u post the inno source file?. I want to make the spanish version.

u cant extract it yourself...... :P

No, I can't. I tried it but it doesnt work.

I'm going to help him for to create the spanish version but I dont understand why hp38guser dont want post the inno source file. It would be great or maybe he cant teach us how to do it.

See ya!!

Can u post the inno source file?. I want to make the spanish version.

u cant extract it yourself...... :P

No, I can't. I tried it but it doesnt work.

I'm going to help him for to create the spanish version but I dont understand why hp38guser dont want post the inno source file. It would be great or maybe he cant teach us how to do it.

See ya!!

Hi DryKillLogic, I sent you a Personal Message yesterday. Might be you disabled PM notifications on MSFN. However Poweroftorch already offered to help with Spanish translation.

About Inno Source file. If you are clever enough you can use Universal Extractor to extract the InnoSetup package, including Setup Source file. Everything is really straight forward. You can even modify these scripts for whatever reason as long as you don't publish these modifications as Nero Lite. I don't support customized builds.

Edited by hp38guser

Update: May 03 2006

New languages available!

- Spanish, thanks to poweroftorch and

- Italian, thanks to mrshark

The following languages are still available for Nero Lite translation:

Chinese (Simplified)

Chinese (Traditional)

Czech

Danish

Finnish

Greek

Japanese

Korean

Slovak

Slovenian

Hmm, got no response since I last posted here :unsure:

Edited by hp38guser

Having an issue installing this using the RunOnce method-heres the command I am using:

REG ADD %KEY%\040 /VE /D "Nero 7.2.0.3b Ultra Edition" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\040 /v 1 /D "%systemdrive%\apps\Nero7\Nero72.exe /VERYSILENT /TASKS="desktopicon,imagefile_assoc /COMPONENTS="nero_core,nero_toolkit\nero_drivespeed,nero_core\nero_express,nero_waveedit
REG ADD %KEY%\040 /V 2 /D "REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\Apps\Nero7\neroserial.reg" /f

After im up into windows theres no sign of it anywhere.

Anyone have any ideas? Any help would be appreciated

I just briefly skimmed through this topic and would like to know if you guys plan to make a Lite installer designed to allow only the basic CD/DVD (all formats) burning?

Thanks,

Jeremy

I just briefly skimmed through this topic and would like to know if you guys plan to make a Lite installer designed to allow only the basic CD/DVD (all formats) burning?

Thanks,

Jeremy

subscribe also.....

Edited by boooggy

i mean that i would like to have this as light as possible.

You want a special micro build?

No audio-plugins etc?

Would you still pay Eur.60 to use only the burn application?

I don't know. You might be better of with a freeware burning application like ImgBurn

However if their is interest I can build a special version. Just tell me which components you would like to have kept. Note Micro version will not get under 25MB, so you only save 15MB on your CD.

It seems that the server is unavailable again. I hope it's only temporary.

Edited by hp38guser

However if their is interest I can build a special version. Just tell me which components you would like to have kept.

What would really be appreciated is a silent installer that includes everything except the following:

Nero Scout

Nero Home

Nero PhotoSnap

Nero PhotoSnap Viewer

Nero MediaHome

InCD

Nero ShowTime

Nero SoundBox

Now that the old 'AutoIt Script' for nero 7 no longer works for the latest nero release such a installer would really be very usefull for a lot of people for whom space is not issue but the presence of certain nero features is. Specially the crappy Nero Scout and Nero Showtime. Maybe you cna just guide us as to how we can make such an installer.

Thanks,

Sanjay

Edited by Sanjay