[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

However if their is interest I can build a special version. Just tell me which components you would like to have kept.

What would really be appreciated is a silent installer that includes everything except the following:

Nero Scout

Nero Home

Nero PhotoSnap

Nero PhotoSnap Viewer

Nero MediaHome

InCD

Nero ShowTime

Nero BackItUp

Nero SoundBox

Now that the old 'AutoIt Script' for nero 7 no longer works for the latest nero release such a installer would really be very usefull for a lot of people for whom space is not issue but the presence of certain nero features is. Specially the crappy Nero Scout and Nero Showtime. Maybe you cna just guide us as to how we can make such an installer.

Thanks,

Sanjay

I'll second that. :thumbup

Cheers

MC.

However if their is interest I can build a special version. Just tell me which components you would like to have kept.

What would really be appreciated is a silent installer that includes everything except the following:

Nero Scout

Nero Home

Nero PhotoSnap

Nero PhotoSnap Viewer

Nero MediaHome

InCD

Nero ShowTime

Nero BackItUp

Nero SoundBox

Now that the old 'AutoIt Script' for nero 7 no longer works for the latest nero release such a installer would really be very usefull for a lot of people for whom space is not issue but the presence of certain nero features is. Specially the crappy Nero Scout and Nero Showtime. Maybe you cna just guide us as to how we can make such an installer.

Thanks,

Sanjay

I also second that!

Dennis

Thank You hp38guser , works great :)

Ever thought of upx'n the nero.exe before packing the installer.

Reduction of around 12MB after install and no loss to the programs performance (that I can notice anyway).

orig nero.exe = 17.2MB

upx nero.exe 5.26MB @ -9 compression

Don't think it'll make much differance to the installer size.

But it definately reduces the installed size of nero at no loss of functionality.

Cheers

as we all know the rapidhare system is quite a pain in da a**.

I would like to volunteer to host the files for you.

I have a nice fast server, with unlimitted bandwidth.

Contact me if this is a possibility

Thanks

as we all know the rapidhare system is quite a pain in da a**.

I would like to volunteer to host the files for you.

I have a nice fast server, with unlimitted bandwidth.

Contact me if this is a possibility

Thanks

Me too :D:thumbup

@ hp38guser

What would really be appreciated is a silent installer that:

Includes the following:

Nero StartSmart

Nero BurningRom

Nero Vision

Nero Recode

Nero BackItUp

Nero CoverDesigner

Nero WaveEditor

Nero SoundTrax

Nero ImageDrive

Nero CDDVDSpeed

Nero DriveSpeed

Nero InfoTool

Nero BurnRights

Excludes the following:

Nero Scout

Nero Home

Nero PhotoSnap

Nero PhotoSnap Viewer

Nero MediaHome

InCD

Nero ShowTime

Nero SoundBox

Now that the old 'AutoIt Script' for nero 7 no longer works for the latest nero release such a installer would really be very usefull for a lot of people for whom space is not issue but the presence of certain nero features is. Specially the crappy Nero Scout and Nero Showtime.

In case making the installer yourself is too much trouble, then maybe you can just guide us as to how we can make such an installer.

Thanks,

Sanjay

pfff everyone could post his/her Ner-favorites list... but the point of Nero Lite (I think!) is to create a version of Nero installer that IS a burning tool... user friendly, stable and burns everything..

Especially for things as Imagedrive and BackItUp there are waaaaay better solutions... same goes for Soundtrax I guess and also WaveEditor but hey if Hp38user needs Waveeditor I can understand why it is included.

StartSmart, well thats just taste I guess, to me it seems bloated, especially for a Burning-only app it seems it isnt needed, Nero Express is cleaner and does te same.

and Burnrights??

Nero Vision & Nero Recode, why not edit the msi then... if you need this (its for dvd to mpeg4 or dvd9 to dvd5 right? for this last task there are other options like dvdshrink and DVDrebuilder).

I hope the current Nero Lite will stay as Lite or even be a little more Lite :)

Edited by ZileXa

I'm trying to make my own Lite Nero, but after I edit the msi, when I try to install it I get an error.

asd3yf.png

I've readed all the topic, and more, but nothing...

I use Nero 7.2.0.3b... The previous version doesn't do that.