[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

you mean you want that the serial be incorporated into the installer?

so that when you install nero it's automaticaly registred?

don't know if it's possible other than to enter it by .reg file. or to paste it where the demo serial is presented at the begining of the setup.

or you just want to enter your serial now, after you installed nero? to do that, start nero, click cancel to skip 'new compilation' and in the help menu, you have 'enter new serial number'

Got a problem =(. If I want to continue my CD-RW or CD-ROM Multisession discs, Nero says that it can't read the CD, it might be corrupted. Thats actually impossible because I just burned the CD-ROM and there were no complications. Any ideas?

Edited by Zephiri$

Got a problem =(. If I want to continue my CD-RW or CD-ROM Multisession discs, Nero says that it can't read the CD, it might be corrupted. Thats actually impossible because I just burned the CD-ROM and there were no complications. Any ideas?

Hi Zephiris, can you test for me if removing ISOFS.dll from Nero directory brings up the problem. I looked through the installer code and found it under Nero API support. Can't remember why I put it there :unsure:

Thanks Hp38guser for this. Here's my contribution :

ovaja46uu3fk.gif

:hello:

Thnx for the logo. I've added it to the temporal website and it might be useful for my new website that's currently under development.

you mean you want that the serial be incorporated into the installer?

so that when you install nero it's automaticaly registred?

don't know if it's possible other than to enter it by .reg file. or to paste it where the demo serial is presented at the begining of the setup.

or you just want to enter your serial now, after you installed nero? to do that, start nero, click cancel to skip 'new compilation' and in the help menu, you have 'enter new serial number'

You can save this as a .reg file. You can use a batch file to run several commands during installation. You simple run regedit /s "path to regfile" after Nero 7 installation. For mor on this you can use the guide on http://unattended.msfn.org

Hi Zephiris, can you test for me if removing ISOFS.dll from Nero directory brings up the problem. I looked through the installer code and found it under Nero API support. Can't remember why I put it there :unsure:

That actually seems to be the reason. I removed the .dll in the lite installtion and there was the same problem I already had with the micro version. Then I switched the versions again and added the .dll to Nero Micro and it works fine.

Btw, do I get the audio plugins for burning .ogg etc. when I use the micro version? Its rather difficult to tell when you read "only audio / video support"

That actually seems to be the reason. I removed the .dll in the lite installtion and there was the same problem I already had with the micro version. Then I switched the versions again and added the .dll to Nero Micro and it works fine.

Btw, do I get the audio plugins for burning .ogg etc. when I use the micro version? Its rather difficult to tell when you read "only audio / video support"

Only Nero Burning Rom with basic Audio/VideoCD support

So only basic Audio support. Default Nero doesn't support Ogg, or does it.

Basic Audio is AAC, AIFF, Audible, MP3, WMA and WAVE support.

UPDATE: Nero 7.2.0.3b rev. 1.1.0.3 [Only Micropack is UPDATED]

- Added IsoFS.dll to Nero 7 Micro. Nero 7 Lite has the same problem. Please select Nero API for install for now.

- Registration of Nero dll files now handled by InnoSetup. Added workaround in 7.0.8.2, because Setup locked sometimes. However in Nero 7.2.0.3 this issue seems to be solved.

If anyone has trouble with it please report. If all ok, I'll update Nero 7 Lite version also. Major advantage of this is that you can install Nero in other than default directory without problems. :hello:

Edited by hp38guser

Brainfried noob question...Ive been three days, all over the net, trying to figure out how to install this, where to install, how to find where to install it, how to get where to install it!!!! Help me...I'm lost and confused.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7\Info]

"User"="YourUserNameHere"

"Company"="YourCompanyNameHere"

"Serial"="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX".

Brainfried noob question...Ive been three days, all over the net, trying to figure out how to install this, where to install, how to find where to install it, how to get where to install it!!!! Help me...I'm lost and confused.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7\Info]

"User"="YourUserNameHere"

"Company"="YourCompanyNameHere"

"Serial"="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX".

As I told you. See http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/17/ for information. It is pretty basic.

Could you add a micro version with additional audio and video plugins? I dont need any Cover Design trash. I just want to burn everything I need. =) I think that should be the goal of the micro version. Nero Burning ROM to burn everything without any additional applications.

UPDATE: Nero 7 patch 1.1.0.3 [Only Micropack is UPDATED]- Added IsoFS.dll to Nero 7 Micro. Nero 7 Lite has the same problem. Please select Nero API for install for now.

- Registration of Nero dll files now handled by InnoSetup. Added workaround in 7.0.8.2, because Setup locked sometimes. However in Nero 7.2.0.3 this issue seems to be solved.

If anyone has trouble with it please report. If all ok, I'll update Nero 7 Lite version also. Major advantage of this is that you can install Nero in other than default directory without problems.

I've downloaded your micro version, now where can I update it with this patch for Multi-Session burning?

UPDATE: Nero 7 patch 1.1.0.3 [Only Micropack is UPDATED]

- Added IsoFS.dll to Nero 7 Micro. Nero 7 Lite has the same problem. Please select Nero API for install for now.

If anyone has trouble with it please report. If all ok, I'll update Nero 7 Lite version also. Major advantage of this is that you can install Nero in other than default directory without problems.

I've downloaded your micro version, now where can I update it with this patch for Multi-Session burning?

I ment revision in stead of patch. Was a bit late last night. You should be fine now using the Micro pack. When you rightclick the file in Windows Explorer you can find the File version of the Setup.

The revision system works as follows:

1.x.y.z

x = New version of Nero 7

y = Major rewrite of Nero installer

z = Minor update to Nero installer