[RELEASE] Nero 7 Lite / Micro v7.7.5.1

Acheron

Hey hp38user, if I want to install like this

REG ADD %KEY%\009 /VE /D "Nero 7 voor CD's en DVD's maken" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\009 /V 1 /D "%CDDRIVE%InstallApps\Nero-lite.exe /VERYSILENT /TASKS="imagefile_assoc" /COMPONENTS="nero_core, nero_core\nero_express, nero_core\nero_express\express_help, nero_core\nero_api, nero_core\nero_audioplugins, nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau, nero_core\nero_net, nero_core\nero_videocd, nero_core\nero_sounds, nero_coverdes, nero_coverdes\coverdes_help, nero_toolkit\nero_cdspeed, nero_toolkit\nero_cdspeed\cdspeed_help, nero_toolkit\nero_drivespeed, nero_toolkit\nero_infotool"" /f

it does't work because the command is too long (tested in Run..).

I want to install everything except "nero_core\anti_virus", "nero_waveedit" and "nero_waveedit\wavehelp".

Hey hp38user, if I want to install like this
REG ADD %KEY%\009 /VE /D "Nero 7 voor CD's en DVD's maken" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\009 /V 1 /D "%CDDRIVE%InstallApps\Nero-lite.exe /VERYSILENT /TASKS="imagefile_assoc" /COMPONENTS="nero_core, nero_core\nero_express, nero_core\nero_express\express_help, nero_core\nero_api, nero_core\nero_audioplugins, nero_core\nero_audioplugins\mausau, nero_core\nero_net, nero_core\nero_videocd, nero_core\nero_sounds, nero_coverdes, nero_coverdes\coverdes_help, nero_toolkit\nero_cdspeed, nero_toolkit\nero_cdspeed\cdspeed_help, nero_toolkit\nero_drivespeed, nero_toolkit\nero_infotool"" /f

it does't work because the command is too long (tested in Run..).

I want to install everything except "nero_core\anti_virus", "nero_waveedit" and "nero_waveedit\wavehelp".

Not possible to exclude components like what you want with current InnoSetup. You can shorten your line up nevertheless:

REG ADD %KEY%\009 /V 1 /D "%CDDRIVE%InstallApps\Nero-lite.exe /VERYSILENT /TASKS="imagefile_assoc" /COMPONENTS="nero_core\nero_help,nero_core\nero_express,nero_core\nero_api,nero_core\nero_audioplugins,nero_core\nero_net,nero_core\nero_videocd,nero_core\nero_sounds,nero_coverdes,nero_toolkit"" /f

OK, I'm working on next release.

I saw Nero removed the ability to use the AAC audio decoder/encoder functionality from within Nero Burning Rom.

If noone experienced any problems using this plug-in I'll keep it in Nero 7 Lite. Als mp3PRo.dll is finally updated. Hope they solved their mp3-skip problem :)

OK, here it is so far:

Nero 7 Lite v.7.2.0.3 - April 27th 2006

+Updated Nero to 7.2.0.3

+New Demo key for 30-day usage

+Updated Anti-Virus Definitions

+Kept Nero HE-AAC encoder from Nero 7.0.8.2

+Removed mp3 skip workaround. Can anyone report who experienced issues with this to see if this issue is gone with new mp3Pro decoder 2.0.5.2?

OK, first build now. Only English and Dutch so far. If everything is ok I upload other languages too

Enjoy :hello:

Just noticed something weird with the new build. I selected to install almost everything BUT nero express, but after installation, the shortcut for the regular old Nero Burning ROM loads up Nero Express.... So I have express, but no regular lol. I have uninstalled rebooted and clean installed 2 times and same thing happened both times. hmmmm :o Now I have tried installing both Express and regular, but both shortcuts lead only to Express. hmmmmmmmmmm =P

Edited by MagikMuzik

There are no parameters on the shortcut. "nero.exe" opens Nero Express. Oh and btw... apparently 7.2.0.3b is out. Who knows what they changed though since they dont like to make their changelogs public =(

Ok Nevermind. Apparently it was a problem with an old serial number i had buried in my registry that was only allowing me access to express. Never even thought to check manually since I was using the cleaners from nero's site that are supposed to wipe out EVERYTHING. Anyway, so when is 7.2.0.3b lite coming out? :P

Edited by MagikMuzik