HFSLIP - Test releases

Tomcat76

I changed it to 47. The blue one is OK but I think the red is important to show that it's experimental.

BTW... The next update is going to be even more experimental, so that one will have to burn. What about yellow text on a red background? :lol:

Just kidding... :P

Installation can not continue:

Maybe (probably) because nlite has an option to recompress ASMS files; I had one bug with that option and this is only an option because it has been reported to sometimes cause bugs

-Error:

SXS.DLL : syntax error in the manifest file or strategy file "D:\I386\asms\10\msft\windows\gdiplus\GDIPLUS.CA_ at line 0 (file non-empty)

-Error:

Installation failed : D:\I386\ASMS. Error message : Analysis error of the manifest file : invalid character has been found in the text content.

-Fatal Error:

One of the component Windows needs to continue installation program could not be installed.

(of course this is translated, and btw I'm a bit tired, it's so hot here nobody can sleep)

I'm going to try to try (not a mistake ;) ) again, without nlite's ASMS RECOMPRESSION.

Btw, I have two new folders in i386 : ic (contains NETIP6.IN_) and pconfig (contains \10\msft\windows\gdiplus which contains GDIPLUS.CA_ and GDIPLUS.MA_)

Nope, changed nothing.

I attached my HFSLIP.LOG.

I'll probably try tomorrow without nlite.

(I always use nlite because it makes the installation really much faster)

Also, I have a question about Q832483.EXE.

This updates annoys me because it takes 2MB on the CD and mostly contains files I will never need (for 2K, winME...). What should I use to recraft this package ? :ph34r:

HFSLIP.7z

HFSLIP.7z