HFSLIP - Test releases

Tomcat76

You can't wait for a new final, do you? :D

I'll give it another day or two. If no problems arise with the new hotfixes, you'll get the final... :P

he! he! as always TC ... so i could finalize my ISOs too ... for fresh install again! ;) but pls don't let my wish get in the way of ensuring HFSLIP works for all the other OSs ...

TC, i guess the thread on Windows XP SP1/SP2 updates and hotfixes, June 27 has not been updated yet to reflect those new MS updates ... ;)

MS06-035 on 2003 sp1 (GDR version only) looks like it has an issue. It has srv.sys, but it also has srv.hp.sys. This might be a problem. Maybe update the latest test release to work around this?

the_guy

There are only two hotfixes ATM which have these *.hp.* files and they're all *.hp.sys files. I'm a bit afraid of making generic fixes *too* generic so I wanna hold off changing that to *.hp.* until there are more file types involved....

Edited by Tomcat76

yup ... all's fine with XP from my end :) (except for testing it with the latest HFCLEANUP ... can't seem to get it to work for me ... although i'll be following some suggestions by TP ;)

yey ... a new final (60712) for us to finalize some builds :) XP was the 1st 1 to be cleared

Edited by Kiki Burgh

@Kiki Burgh:

Technically, yes. The background color is different, though... :)

@Camarade_Tux:

No problem. I wish I had you in here earlier to see if XPSP1 is OK... :rolleyes:

BTW... I searched around the Internet a few days ago for "HFSLIP" in different languages and found a couple of forum posts from you. So thanks to you too... :yes: