[Desktops] 2006

I find it funny that people still try and emulate apples OS :P

I never set out to try to 'emulate' anything. It just so happened that the visual style I liked had an Apple logo on the Start button. I actually don't like that (not that I have anything against Apple computers, I'd just prefer to either have a Windows logo or none at all).

Personally, I find it funny when someone posts stats for some role-playing game trying to impress people. biggrin1.gif

I find it funny that people still try and emulate apples OS :P

I never set out to try to 'emulate' anything. It just so happened that the visual style I liked had an Apple logo on the Start button. I actually don't like that (not that I have anything against Apple computers, I'd just prefer to either have a Windows logo or none at all).

Personally, I find it funny when someone posts stats for some role-playing game trying to impress people. biggrin1.gif

**** Straight, and I'm proud of my stats too!

@EchoNoise

I find it funny that people still try and emulate apples OS
@poor_kenny
Personally, I find it funny when someone posts stats for some role-playing game trying to impress people.

no offence, u can post ur screenshot and signature of ur kind being under the rules of MSFN, please no comments on these, please free to post without any hesitation and dun be so .....................

Edited by Nepali

new desktop. i stopped using IrfanView and XnView beacuse they have some weird writing support that causes me to have bigger filesizes(even when compressed with PNGOUT). back to OptiPNG and PNGOUT.

Clean:

sshot1gz9.th.png

Dirty:

sshot5lg4.th.png

i swear to god, DragonForce is the best band. they've also been nominated 4 times in Guitar World :).