What racing game is better?

sonu27

What racing game is better?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What racing game is better?

• Need For Speed Underground 2
    • Gran Turismo 4
    • Haven't played either or both.

Well, a few of my friends said that GT4 is really hard to control and you just skid easily, also that it is too hard.

So I just want to find out which one is better overall and what make it better.

We all no that GT4 has got the BEST or near best graphics for the PS2 and much better graphics than NFS U2.

But I kind of think NFS U2 is better.

What do you think?

Well, a few of my friends said that GT4 is really hard to control and you just skid easily, also that it is too hard.

The reason it is hard to control and the reason why you skid easily is becasue that's what happens in real life. GT4 prides itself on being one of the most realistic driving simulations there are, and that's what it is. It's a driving simulation, and a driving game, but not necessarily a racing game. Although I'm a huge fan of GT4, the AI still sucks, and the computer's just don't act/react like real racers do in real life. I don't find it hard, actualyl one of my complaints about GT4 is that it's too easy.

NFSU2 is awesome in that the racing aspect of visible customisation is available, and I think a greater sense of speed is given, especially with the motion blurs and various effects. I also appreciate the emphasis on gear shifts. However, that sense of speed is exagerated, as GT4 would more accurately relfect the performance and physics of the cars.

they are completely different games

gt4 has billions of cars with billions of avaliable modifications

nfs ug2 is like a demo version of gt4. though since i'm a PC guy i play nfs gt4 :D

and yea gt4 has more realist pyhsics

i haven't played gt4 but after reading people comments, gt4 is a more realistic game, if you want drive simulation then go for this. nfsu2 is a more fun game, if you like customizing and running insane races, then, go for it.

GT4 was hyped up soo much from game magazines and other sources but as a owner of the game I feel a big let down. It just got boring to play after a month or so because it's not hard to accomplish everything. I love the addition of all the cars but there is only so much you can do to them. Upgrading the engines is fun but sucks because it's too easy to accomplish and you feel no real reward in the end. NFSU 2 is great because you can change the look on your car which keeps the game interesting a lot longer. I'd have to go with NFSU 2 handsdown in the long run but don't get me wrong GT4 is a must own classic. :thumbup

• 1 month later...

To tell u the truth both games are really cool from their own points of views .GT4 is like real driving and racing and NFSU2 is kind of Illegal street racing.But nfsu2 has better lifespan than GT4.

Live for Speed all the way! :thumbup Some of the best physics ever and therefore need a nice CPU to run it. Graphics are good in S2, but it's only in a demo phase right now. The online racing and the community at Race Sim Central is awesome. The developers post there often! :o

If you're addicted to NFS then maybe you'll find LFS hard at first because its a simulator whereas NFS is more in the arcade/rice category. You just have to download the demo and play for a few hours to see what I mean. An analog controller, wheel preferably, is almost a must! eclipsee_steering.gif