how the member got the stars

amardeepsingh

how often does MSFN do a recount?
Not sure actually. Doing a recount is a lot of strain because its a scripted task and server would get weighed down heavily.

But in the last one year atleast, there has been no recount I think. Because atleast 20 of my posts even after deletion haven't been reduced from the total. No, I'm not complaining, I like it that way. :P

@ ^_^

Hey, that search tutorial is mighty handy - check out the pinned topic in uA forum. Also, the search function *DOES* search code tagged content as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided to give 1 day a week to MSFN, atleast 6-10 hours in a row!

So, the Mod's here think I'm spamming, since for the time that i give to MSFN, one will see all new posts by me alone :P

Starting topics or helping in other's topics does not mean being addicted to the forum. It's just very interesting! :thumbup

well, then you are removing the reward for most of your members.

There's no "benefit" that they would see after that.

I mean.... if your forum is mostly made of teenagers who will anyway visit your site, and post thousands each day - then its one thing. But for a standard tech forum, doing that would be suicide.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Err... Issn't that the obvious?

Clearly you have to become a Super Moderator, Administartor, Developer or Reviewer. Those are states you can't obtain by posting, but they'r handpicked!

And it seems the group of 'Moderators' doesn't exist anymore.

EDIT: oops :blushing: this post was meant for indianarchie...

Edited by Bâshrat the Sneaky

maybe what i'm going to say is stupid an it's also offtopic but... i would like to see other member groups like "advanced members", "news posters" or "graphic dev team"... (i would like to be part of this last lol)... maybe another group of nlite experienced users and so on...

problem i see is that it would be a bit difficult to manage that amount of teams and members :P