What inspired your nick/handle?

rupert86

Its a name that my friend came up with (gamehead) and never ended up using...  I just added 200 to the end of it! :P

*wonders what happened to gamehead 199......*

Gamehead199 was an older, outdated version and since was replaced with the new, highly optimized Gamehead200. This also officially marked the end of the beta series of Gamehead's and since then Gamehead200 has become the final build/release. ;D

---------

I've actually done a lot of nickhopping, having been many, MANY names but none were really me. Seriously, I've been... Liono, Cloud, Squall, Zidane, Tidus, HardBoot, EnigmaticFreak, CrypticEnigma, PrimaVistaBot (My chat bot, RIP), Silent_Tiger (Given by a friend), Ixion (Also a gift from another friend) and I don't know what else.

Being highly into role play I needed a character that was more "me". From that desire and need came Tarun; a fully flexible, highly adaptable role play character. The character involves a mix of reality (irl stuff) and role play based items, stemming from vast amounts of video games (FF series, HOOAH!) to things from anime's and more.

I'm sure you all have seen the Lunarian tag under my name, as my character is a Lunarian. Not exactly human, but appears human and is pretty much identical to a human with a few exceptions. Those being that he can breathe in space, learn and adapt to things very quickly and so forth. But of course, he was born on the Earth's moon and blah blah blah the end. ;D

Its a name that my friend came up with (gamehead) and never ended up using...  I just added 200 to the end of it! :P

*wonders what happened to gamehead 199......*

Gamehead199 was an older, outdated version and since was replaced with the new, highly optimized Gamehead200. This also officially marked the end of the beta series of Gamehead's and since then Gamehead200 has become the final build/release. ;D

Heh... I like that... I think I'll use it in my sig! :P

Well my nick is spawned from the way I use to play video games Q1-Q3A and such.

I would actively seek out and place my self directly in the crossfire of any opposing team...while I was almost always the first to die on my side, I would manage to inflict heavy damage on the other team prior to being put down. ;) Generally manage 1-2 kills with 10-35% damage to almost all of the opposing team...hehe not to mention some times the other team would suffer other casualitys do to friendly fire. :)

Most couldn't see the logic in my method of play...hence No Logic....Nologic :)

My handle:

phoenix => mythical bird and also a member of the X-Men / Jean (Jean beautiful (and powerful) as the Phoenix)

nf => initials of my first name Neil and my surname.

_ (underscore) => just to keep the two apart, dont want to mix my 2 identities ;) .

Well... my name actually came originally from a game (don't really remember which one) which had a random name generator.

Zian came out of the gen, and I thought an extra x would be cool (please note that this was about 6 years ago, when I was in grade 9 and z's and x's were "cool"), so I added it in there and Zxian came out.

I've been using it for about 4 years now online and in games and such... although I don't have much time nowadays to play games... stupid 7 classes per term... (UBC Engineering Physics).

The one i'm using here its... my name :} the 2k was just to give it something more lol, i also use RedSheep cuz i like red and i like sheep, i also use VioletSheep and VioletSheep2004 and Haiku and im practicly giving my internet identify away :whistle: who cares :P lol

I use TiXer because my usual nick is Tiny, which I don't like because I've always been quite short.. I did NOT pick that nick my self, btw..

But TiXer is:

Ti - from my name; Tina

X - because I looooove that letter

er - just because I wanted it longer that just TiX... ;)

my name seams clear to me.......

linux addicted.

I can hear you thinking...... WTF is he doing here

Well i have to work with microsoft windows to and i have to know some things about windows to.

ps. the linux logo is a pinguin and it's called tux....

/etc/bin/end_of_post.sh

:P