[XPCD Example]: BioHaZaRD Unattended PRoJeCT

@enuffsaid i don't simply copy those files to the correct folders, i do more things from a single file. that's why i advice to wait for the tut, anyway people that simply want to do this now they now how :P

@Bi0haZarD LoL i hope you like'em (the custom winntbbu.dll it's in spanish but i want to share the resources so you can manually edit the needed files)

@RyanVM 10x :D

@Alanoll my intention it's not show how to create a logon, kernel and so on, my intention it's show how to "clean" slipstream them on an unattended CD. hope people can read the full guide until asking for something you know :lol:

@XPero many 10x guy ;)

@battleangel3222 that's what i exactly want

@sleepnmojo i'll try to show all that i can show

By god, the first person I see that says... "I followed the SiMoNsAyS's method" I'm gonna do something to. I already find it annoying seeing "Pure Krome method" and the various others. It's really pointless, as with teh exception of RAID/SATA drivers (being one is txtsetup.sif and the other is MassStorageDevice) they're EXACTLY the same. Sorry, I'm just rambling now.....

But yeah, the links are broken here too.

NOw to put MORE work for ya, I WANT PICTURES :P

@Alanoll dunno what you're talking about :unsure:

@battleangel3222 i totally agree, call them "methods", "guides" or "tutorials", people only have to read and learn, then make a custom CD

Anyway....

UPDATED!: links are corrected (i suppose that the server had problems with the double extension name .sif.txt). Added BioHaZaRD theme with custom wallpaper!

PS: looking for hosting...

UPDATED!: links are corrected (i suppose that the server had problems with the double extension name .sif.txt).

err...

links still not working, and some pics won't link right when clicked (like "Storm")

Examples

WINNT.SIF

Programs.cmd

RunOnceEx.cmd

@ECHO OFF TITLE Instalando aplicaciones COLOR 76 ECHO. ____ ECHO ______________________________ ____________/ /________ ECHO -=-=-=-=/ __________________/ _ \ _ \/ ____\____ \ / \/ ____\-=-=-=-=- ECHO ____\___ \/ \/ _ _ / / / / /\___ \/ / /__ /\___ \ ECHO -=-=-/ ________/ ___/__/_/ /_____/__/ /______/\_____/ / /______/=-=-=-= ECHO \/(-Dvc!-)\/ / _/ / _/ /_____/ ECHO \/ \/ ECHO. ECHO. ECHO. ECHO [ Estableciendo Variable "CDROM" ] FOR %%d IN (c: d: e: f: g: h: i: j: k: l: m: n: o: p: q: r: s: t: u: v: w: x: y: z:) DO IF EXIST %%d\$OEM$\BioHaZaRD.nfo SET CDROM=%%d ECHO. ECHO. ECHO [ Aplicaciones con Instalacion Personalizada ] ECHO. ECHO. ECHO Instalando BSPlayer ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\BSPlayer\BSPlayer.exe /s ECHO. ECHO Instalando **** NFO Viewer ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\****\****.exe /s REGEDIT /S %CDROM%\Software\****\****.reg ECHO. ECHO Daemon Tools 3.47 ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\Daemon\daemon.msi /quiet /passive /qn /norestart start /wait %CDROM%\Software\Daemon\daesp.exe /s ECHO. ECHO Instalando eDonkey2000 0.52 ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\eDonkey2k\eDonkey2k.exe /s ECHO. ECHO Instalando Gordian Knot 0.28.7.2 ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\GKnot\GKnot.exe /s REGEDIT /S %CDROM%\Software\GKnot\GKnot.reg ECHO. ECHO Instalando PhAnATiC-ScRiPT 5.0.r04 sobre mIRC32 5.91 ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\PhAnATiC\PhAnATiC.exe /s REGEDIT /s %CDROM%\Software\PhAnATiC\mIRC32.reg ECHO. ECHO Instalando Serials 2000 ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\Serials\Serials.exe /s ECHO. ECHO Instalando WinISO ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\WinISO\WinISO.exe /s REGEDIT /S %CDROM%\Software\WinISO\WinISO.reg ECHO. ECHO Instalando Work With Registry ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\WWR\WWR.exe /s REGEDIT /S %CDROM%\Software\WWR\WWR.reg ECHO. ECHO Instalando XViD Codec ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\XViD\xvid102.exe /verysilent /norestart ECHO. ECHO. ECHO [ Operaciones de Sistema ] ECHO. ECHO. ECHO Instalando Compatibilidad de CD-R/W ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\HighMat\HighMat.exe /s start /wait %SYSTEMDRIVE%\HighMat\HMTCDWizard.msi /qb ECHO. ECHO Instalando GDI+ ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\GDI+\873374_esn.exe /Q ECHO. ECHO Instalando Temas y realizando Operaciones de Sistema ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\System\Themes.exe /s start /wait %CDROM%\Software\System\OEMKrnl.exe /s start /wait %CDROM%\Software\System\OEMLogo.exe /s ECHO. ECHO Modificando el Registro y Limpiando Archivos Temporales ECHO Por favor espera... cmdow @ /HID start /wait %SYSTEMDRIVE%\RegTweak\xp-Antispy.exe -0 -1 -2 -4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9 -10 -11 -14 -17 -20 -21 -24 -27 -31 -32 -34 -35 -36 -37 REGEDIT /S %SYSTEMDRIVE%\RegTweak\RegTweak.reg REGEDIT /S %SYSTEMDRIVE%\RegTweak\Startup.reg exit

WOW, that is hard to read... lol

Hmm... Think you can post the cute penguin .bmp so I can use it too? (from the logon screen)

Also, Q about RunOnceEx: Is it supposed to FINISH ENTIRELY before the background/start menu/etc. loads? Or does that stuff load WHILE the programs are installing?

@a06lp, rightclick>save as... ;)

posting user accounts pictures...

the theme it's loaded after runonce and some people don't do it but i have added an entry at the end of runonceex.cmd to reboot. after that desktop it's fully loaded.

• 2 weeks later...