WMP10 is out....leaked

here is the final build:

now, can somebody tell me how to slipstream it?

The final build # should be 3646. Link is verified.

sorry about the other download...it was beta. this one is final. right click on it to see the signiture and make sure the build is 3646.

they are not illegal. microsofts website for the tech beta is randomly sending downloads of wmp10 final.

another way to get it is to download musicnow and during install, it will download wmp10 final. then just cancel install and go to the folder that wmp10 final was downloaded to.

trust me...i wouldnt post illegal stuff, and neither would neo win ( <----1word...this spam filter sucks) it is all over their windows beta discussion forum.

microsoft makes it available for enthusiasts like us to "find" early in order to help protect their servers (ala sp2). i hear that the french version is final and on the tech beta site for french people (they just need to dl it). while the english version is randomly giving out either final or beta. final is 3646.

yeah dont download the freedomsnet.net one. that one is beta...my bad! the final build is 3646. you can right click on the file/properties and make sure that your build is 3646. if it isnt its beta. the links posted now are final!

@j4ever

now seriously, why would you repost a link after I said not to?

I don't care what neow1n does, or what other sites do. Untill it's on the Microsoft servers to download.....it could be considered illegal. And when it is on Microsoft's servers, link to it, and not other sites.

And Microsoft doesn't let people "find" it to reduce the strain on their servers. They didn't for SP2. When SP2 was leaked, it was because of the people who had the MSDN subscriptions and access to the Beta site.