My favorite browser is...

xper

As far as I'm concerned I really LOVE Opera. I use it since 7.0 version and I simply like it. And it seems that the development team won't stop. Each version they add more useful stuffs.

But as it was before this thread you can't update your Win using WU site without IE :)

• 2 weeks later...
Mozilla Firefox [win32|linux]/Camino [osx]/Mozilla 1.3.1 [os9]/links [linux, console based]. Internet Explorer has issues with PNGs. I haven't tried Safari yet, but I hear it's decent.

I usually end up compiling Firefox from scratch/nightly builds instead of using the precompiled binaries.

The problem that I have with Opera is that it's not "for free" per se, unlike Firefox/Camino. A semi-friend of mine complained that there were ads in the program and such, blah blah.

• 2 weeks later...

IExplorer

All the others have to many features and other useless tools.

Only Firefox is an alternative that I like, but with some little things (like downloading to a specific folder, not the standard one) I don't like. Besides, some websites are incompatible or gives a strange view and downloads very slowly sometimes.

Maybe I give a later version of Firefox a try. But I don't hate IExplorer really, but sometimes :realmad:

• 2 weeks later...