My favorite browser is...

xper

I've to say I most often use opera 7.23.

but its horrible when it comes to javascript handling.

most of the scripts are written for ie so i don't see the scripts correctly.

I didn't try 7.5 that much i dunno.

myie2 it was too crowded.

netscape = I hate it! I hate anything that look like netscape.

what I like about opera

I usually open up billions of windows from links therefor i want them to be opened at the background. opera simple does this by clicking while holding down ctrl+shift

also I like to have 1 program and everything under that program. which i mean when u open opera all the browsing, all the windows are in the program.

1 problem I couldn't handle is since i open up too many windows it sometimes crashes. same goes for ie but I open ie at "different memory space" so if 1 closes the other doesn't.

I love flashget and use the opera plugin for it.

any other good browser that does what I want?

I'm using firebird lol i know firefox is out but there is 2 or 3 option they put that i don't like lol & IE is so bad stop using IE ( i mean stop using it ormaly but for win update :rolleyes: u have to use it grrrrrr :) )

@XtremeMAC

3 solutions to what you describe-

a. upgrade to opera 7.5 (and)

b. Install the Sun JVM 1.4.2 (and)

c. allot more memory cache in opera's preferences (to prevent crashing when too many windows open).

I've to say I most often use opera 7.23.

but its horrible when it comes to javascript handling.

most of the scripts are written for ie so i don't see the scripts correctly.

I didn't try 7.5 that much i dunno.

myie2 it was too crowded.

netscape = I hate it! I hate anything that look like netscape.

what I like about opera

I usually open up billions of windows from links therefor i want them to be opened at the background. opera simple does this by clicking while holding down ctrl+shift

also I like to have 1 program and everything under that program. which i mean when u open opera all the browsing, all the windows are in the program.

1 problem I couldn't handle is since i open up too many windows it sometimes crashes. same goes for ie but I open ie at "different memory space" so if 1 closes the other doesn't.

I love flashget and use the opera plugin for it.

any other good browser that does what I want?

man it seemed as if u were speaking for me :rolleyes: well i've been using opera 7.5 and its a big improvement in the gui as well as the performance, and i've never come across any javascript incompatibilities.. so i dunno..

Also, if suppose'dly the app crashes and u had to restart or whatever.. on the next run opera gives u the option of opening the exat same set of sites that were opened while the app crashe... i reall love this feature and cant live without that...

It also has a very good download manager, so no whining on that...

so opera for me.. :)

Bye,

Jazz