ArcticFoxie/NotHereToPlayGames -- 360Chrome v13.5.2036 rebuild 1

18 minutes ago, UCyborg said:

Works for me.

spacer.png

Maybe try with a fresh profile or just run the browser temporarily with --disable-extensions command-line parameter.

Works for me too, but I admit I have never used OnlyFans in my life.

Zs-UI3tg-PI2.png

3 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Works for me too, but I admit I have never used OnlyFans in my life.

Zs-UI3tg-PI2.png

That's because it's only 18+. BTW, you confirmed what I thought, it's indeed CF doesn't like something from Dave's network.

Sorry, I thought that almost everyone was aware of OnlyFans now!
Yes, it's a site often used by 'adult' performers, but not by any means exclusively so.
It was working fine in 360Chrome the last time I looked a few weeks ago, but no longer.
Turing all the extensions off makes no difference.
It's certainly not blocked by my ISP, if it was I would get a block message from them.
Still works fine on my Windows 10 browsers of course.
:dubbio:

5 hours ago, Dixel said:

That's because it's only 18+.

Not exactly the reason I have never used it. The reason I have never used it is because I have never heard of it. And even if I become 18+, I have no plans to use it!

OK, problem solved!
I feel like an absolute fool now.
A few days ago I was having a problem with something, and as part of the troubleshooting, I switched the 360Chrome proxy option from 'Do not use proxy' to 'Use IE proxy'.
Of course, I then forgot to switch it back!
I thought things had been running a bit slow, but hadn't twigged what the problem was.
'Use IE proxy' on my system runs https through ProxHTTPSProxy.
Now I've gone back to no proxy, everything is fine.
Why OnlyFans had a problem in the IE Proxy mode I have no idea, all the other sites I've been using have been fine.
Sorry to have troubled you all!
:D

15 hours ago, Dave-H said:

It's certainly not blocked by my ISP

I didn't say it was your ISP, I suggested you could be blocked by Cloudfare hosting. Why such thoughts? Simply because it works fine with my personally ported version of 360 (using my launcher that I wrote for it myself).

My version can be shared privately, just saying. 

OnlyFans.png

40 minutes ago, Dave-H said:

'Use IE proxy' on my system runs https through ProxHTTPSProxy.
Now I've gone back to no proxy, everything is fine.
Why OnlyFans had a problem in the IE Proxy mode I have no idea, all the other sites I've been using have been fine.

Not uncommon.

Cloudflare fingerprinting cannot run through Proxomitron either.

3 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Not uncommon.

Cloudflare fingerprinting cannot run through Proxomitron either.

Yes, like I said before, that site is heavily "protected" by CF. Only direct non-Proxy connections work. Perhaps it's due to the age restrictions. Like in the case of "family" CF DNS, to filter out underaged children.

I myself have never viewed Incognito Mode as a means toward "privacy".  It's just a simple way to turn off all extensions.  Nothing more, nothing less.

You can NOT visit a web site without them knowing "who" you are.  Even VPN's are "questionable" in this day and age, you simply shift one company log to another company log.

ie, instead of Bing, Google, or DuckDuckGo (yes, they log your searches also!) logging your activity, the VPN logs it - perhaps even MORESO because of the criminal elements that use them thinking they are hiding from the law.

The only way to block fingerprinting on the internet is to NOT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET.