ArcticFoxie/NotHereToPlayGames -- 360Chrome v13.5.2036 rebuild 1

I see this spam in the console:

The source list for Content Security Policy directive 'script-src' contains an invalid source: ''wasm-unsafe-eval''. It will be ignored.
Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.

Edit: I don't consistently get the first one.

Edited by UCyborg

1 hour ago, UCyborg said:

Today I see no siderbars on Facebook either. Perhaps whatever they're rolling out is rolling in stages.

two birds with a single shot

death of old browsers and data stealing :angry:

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/12/eu-and-us-agree-new-data-sharing-deal-what-is-it-and-why-it-matters.html#:~:text=The EU and U.S.,user data around the world.

24 minutes ago, UCyborg said:

This one's broken on all my browsers, newest being Chromium 114 on my smartphone.

you can download the Android app if you cannot get access thought the browser.

Surely it looks like something to be parsed by another site or application. Doesn't look like RSS to me, is there another address for it?

45 minutes ago, Milkinis said:

you can download the Android app if you cannot get access thought the browser.

I only checked to report the state here. Is this it, though?

https://www.livescore.com/en/mobile/

Can't tell if it's related or not, just searching around...

On 8/3/2023 at 1:01 AM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Chrome browsers use your Operating System's "certificate store" - there are pros and cons to this.

Firefox browsers use a "certificate store" independent of the Operating System - there are pros and cons to this also.

OK.  I have un-installed Google Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 - the last - and have removed all remnants of it from the registry and hard drive.  Rebooted.

Ran 360Loader and at first it still would not connect to the Internet.  After a 30 second wait, this:

1.png.fc4612ba701395660287e4c2d3c9da53.png

Right click Property:

2.png.b25d0784252de9a83cc6bc5580a57115.png

Clicking the Reload this page icon at the top left finally opened the site correctly;

000003.png.08d8c2478a71bd788da7fd92c1345b8b.png

000004.png.d122fcbe1c4cb9c0632f26450c571322.png

Why is it taking 30 seconds to load and then error?  When I reload it connects.  Why is that?  Are the certificates corrupted  / altered?  How can I correct this please?

Edited by WSC4

18 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Please show us your System Properties so we know what kind of computer you are using.

No problems.  Here it is:

5.png.1fcaf0f1c8d22ba2553ce261f0989ba6.png

Edited by WSC4

19 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

You could also try this -- https://msfn.org/board/topic/175170-root-certificates-and-revoked-certificates-for-windows-xp/

DISCLAIMER:  I HAVE NEVER ATTEMPTED AND I HAVE NEVER MANUALLY DID ANYTHING WITH MY XP'S CERTIFICATES, YOU CAN BREAK THINGS JUST BY THINKING YOU ARE FIXING THEM.

Thanks for the link.  I had a good read and there is a bit work involved.

I am not sure if the root certificates are the problem. As I mention before, 360Chrome has no problem loading and running on my other XP install.  This is a bare-bones install I use for testing.  360Chrome starts up in less than 2 seconds.  It has no problem surfing the Internet and pages load very fast.

Also, in the bare-bones XP install, the Certificate Information on sites also has the red cross and displays "The integrity of this certificate cannot not be guaranteed..."  

Wondering if some DLLs need registering and / or security updates need to be downloaded.  You say Chrome browsers use your Operating System's "certificate store".  Would updating Internet Explorer help?

Edited by WSC4