Website updates.... or forum issues?...

msfntor

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little worried because I don't see any likes from you Mina on my posts lately? Not even from legacyfan?...

So nice posts and no reactions, strange, must be a thief who gets all these likes... or my posts don't attract you anymore all of a sudden... or it's the MSFN's fault...:dubbio:

My only suggestion - do not "live for the like".

If you seek something to research today, do a Google/Bing/DuckDuckGo/Swisscows search for "self worth tied to like button", rephrase it different ways, let the results lead you to other searches.

Then after reading at least 30 articles, both pro and con to the "like button", then ask yourself if you should be worried about mina or legacyfan "liking" posts or not.

Live well, my friend.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

If you seek something to research today, do a Google/Bing/DuckDuckGo/Swisscows search for "self worth tied to like button", rephrase it different ways, let the results lead you to other searches.

Then after reading at least 30 articles, both pro and con to the "like button", then ask yourself if you should be worried about mina or legacyfan "liking" posts or not.

Live well, my friend.

spacer.png

Of course, my dear ArcticFoxie, I couldn't care less about those likes, I just wanted an answer from the one who boasts that he CAN make those likes, that's ALL. 
Thank you very much!

10 hours ago, msfntor said:

I'm a little worried because I don't see any likes from you Mina on my posts lately?

10 hours ago, msfntor said:

or it's the MSFN's fault...:dubbio:

Me not liking your posts doesn't mean that I have issues liking posts. If I had issues liking posts, I would've told you that, don't worry.

13 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Live well, my friend.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Me not liking your posts doesn't mean that I have issues liking posts. If I had issues liking posts, I would've told you that, don't worry.

5 hours ago, msfntor said:

Ah oh... my heart is beating too fast...:huh:

I know under the new owner Twitter isn't what it used to be, but hey, could either of you consider it as a good alternative to MSFN ?

I mean, a good alternative for you in terms of *getting likes* and *exchanging niceties* (like @jaclaz recently said) ?

I had to just freaking disable the new posts, 'cause I freaking want to read technical posts and not how either of you worried of not getting enough likes !