Website updates.... or forum issues?...

msfntor

3 hours ago, Tripredacus said:

I've not seen any forum that has an actual block option the way most people seem to be thinking about it.

There was (still is?) a real block on POF. It's not a techno forum, though.

I have a user who writes me personal e-mails in which he notifies that he blocked me,

but I never wrote him in the first place. Sorry, but this is just nuts. I got fed up with it 

and hit report on one of such inbox emails, like you told me to, but he still replies to 

my posts, asking super obvious (will not say retarded) questions, answers to which are shown 

right on the first page in that topic. So yeah, having no real block is very inconvenient.

2 hours ago, Jaguarek62 said:

Unfortunately, I have to maybe go off topic, but I can't create new topics anywhere anymore or visit huge part of this site. Am I blocked? Did I do anything?

Thanks. Fixed.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Cocodile said:

But you wrote you also had a problem with likes, just the error message sounded differently. So @msfntor is right.

It's because I used all the likes, so it's normal. There's a daily limit for likes.

Edited by mina7601

3 hours ago, mina7601 said:

It's because I used all the likes, so it's normal. There's a daily limit for likes.

Thnx, I did not know. Perhaps I need to try ? Do you know the approx. limit value ?