Future of Chrome on Windows 7

yoltboy01

• 2 months later...

''Dirty corporations and Hindu-managers are trying to deprive the many users of all the benefits that were created by technically more advanced people than them.''

Mozilla and Brave are not owned by indians just to name a couple of them.

although I agree to some extenct 

clint.png

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2023 at 1:35 AM, mina7601 said:

Note that support for Server 2012 and Server 2012 R2 ended since October 10, so this could be the last Chrome security update for these OSes.

... Apologies for bringing this up, but was any further (security) update released for Chrome v109 on WS 2008 R2 after last October's release, v109.0.5414.168 ? :dubbio:Thanks in advance for any info :) ...

15 hours ago, VistaLover said:

was any further (security) update released for Chrome v109 on WS 2008 R2 after last October's release, v109.0.5414.168 ? :dubbio:Thanks in advance for any info :) ...

No, v109.0.5414.168 is the last version.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2023 at 11:20 AM, Karla Sleutel said:

I fail to understand why do they all patch only the standard chrome, not ungoogled.

The trend goes on, unfortunately. All ports I've seen so far - all are not Ungoogled. Supermium still has lots of connections to Google, despite the flags that had been introduced.

Probably a good idea to block such IPs in batches.

• 1 month later...

https://github.com/Blaukovitch/GOOGLE_CHROME_Windows_7_CRACK/

This repository has been disabled.
Access to this repository has been disabled by GitHub Staff due to a violation of GitHub's terms of service. If you are the owner of the repository, you may reach out to GitHub Support for more information.

Edited by Ariweee

2 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Lmao, I am not surprised. I knew there was something fishy in his modified Chrome.

I didn't try that modified Chrome, but I found out Opera made by the same cra_ker had connections to Russia's IPs. I have them, but shan't add here because they belong to a site that hosts cra_ks.