“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

16 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

When In public, things are NOT as they seem and its a game.

I really hate these games.

12 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Be true (to yourself) and try to be kind to others and yourself.

Maybe this world would be salvageable if others were like that. But there would have to be zero exceptions and that'll never happen. No matter how many good people you put together (if there is such a thing), it takes one awful person to ruin it all.

Edited by UCyborg

On 3/26/2023 at 1:00 PM, legacyfan said:

Three Hours Of Relaxing Views And Music By Trumpet Cat

Thank you for this - need to ground myself because I'm dealing with a lot right now.

Yeah, I said I wasn't going to return to the funny farm but as I put in my sig line, I'm going to walk alone as It appears I'm the only one left in this section. I don't mind my own company and being my own audience on a computer forum because there is no place left for me to go to write, and even if something I say helps 1 person out there it was worth it.

So, today, right now, just going on auto-pilot and this is ok because our mind can take over when our spirit and body is missing in other aspects.

Listening to your video @legacyfan and what you wrote @UCyborg did make me feel less alone as its all too easy to alienated in a society with false and unrealistic expectations. I know staying in the house for long lengths of time in decreases the desire to take part in the game but the weather is getting nice and I'm looking forward to walking alone on the sidewalk and feeling connected to the earth without interference from other jaded and conflicted wondering people to drain one of what energy they've left. Things are changing and not in a good way imo and its becoming even more difficult for those struggling to just get through day-by-day.

No need to reply or react (like or upvote) to anything going forward that I write in here, I'm fine and grateful I have this space and I'll be true and kind till my last breath even to adversaries. Hopefully I'm start to find a way to be more positive and optimistic (hopefully), but sometimes hard to see thought the endless tunnel sometimes.

EDIT:
I also don't attempt to fix typos or grammar errors in this section as that would be disingenuous because those mistakes reflect how I am and was feeling when I wrote and posted. 

Edited by XPerceniol

On 3/25/2023 at 2:24 AM, XPerceniol said:

I say yes and please cheer up this place with something funny and witty. :)

XPerceniol, you are like the sun to me, which I benefit a lot from. This isn't funny as you expected, but that's what I think of you, friend.

Ok and okay..

About 9 PM and need to wind down ... still not 100% and in a dazed and confused headspace, but I carry on because others are suffering much worse.

BTW - when it comes to meditations videos only sometimes a few minutes is enough and just because they go on forever is just in case you want to leave it in the background running for some reason.

Be back tomorrow.

No need to reply - I'm (at lease) content. 

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

XPerceniol, you are like the sun to me, which I benefit a lot from. This isn't funny as you expected, but that's what I think of you, friend.

Thank you and that means a lot to hear right now. I really am grateful for your friendship on here and of course I do wish only the best for you, you must know that.

27 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Thank you and that means a lot to hear right now. I really am grateful for your friendship on here and of course I do wish only the best for you, you must know that.

we like you no matter what (:

Thank you, my friend.

Much of what I write might perhaps only makes sense to me and I assume these threads will get less attention anyway now that the forum is back "On Topic" so this gives me more freedom, that is one way to look at it and view it.

Got out today for the first time in a few days and it was good but I had to keep my expectations low and try to just not overthink and constantly dissect everything and examine and just try to walk around as I see others do but ain't easy for me at all to do such. Very very hard for me to just take things at face value when I know people have intentions and agendas.

K ... everybody is in their own world and I feel far too 'in touch' and 'self aware' than others, or its me, can't tell to be honest. One of the consequences to being a loner and living isolated is that time to ponder and dwell on each and every action and reaction when others *may* not do such or at least they disguise it better than I ... I suspect the latter. 

Edited by XPerceniol