“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

XPerceniol

11 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Thank you, Mina, good to be back. Still not at my 100% yet but getting better every day I think.

we could never forget what you have done for the both of us (you helped us realise we are needed)

21 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Thank you, good to be back. Still not at my 100% yet but getting better every day I think.

XPerceniol, it's so cool you got yourself ressurected ! We (legacyfan and I) were literally drowning 

ourselves in rivers of pain and sorrows, walking the plains of despair...

We (legacyfan and I) had honoured you and your departure in a dedicated topic called "XPerceniol Memorial Of Honour".

Unfortunately it was locked - "thanks" to another user and his outrageously unrespectful behaviour.

Now I heard a rumour, @legacyfanis going to create a topic to honour your presence with a short poem as an introduction.

Edited by D.Draker
added legacysan's name to avoid confusion

Hmmm ... sorry guys for being negative again, but I have nowhere to turn and this is my home and I need to write.

Still struggling with bouts of lows and I'm easily triggered by even movies I've already watched and used to enjoy. What have I become now as I've had to close myself out and shield myself away from news and anything that 'hits a string', this means I have to walk around with rose colored glasses and I don't like this and its no way to live being unaware.

Sorry, guys, I realized I'm not making much sense but even the slightest thing and I get muddled. I used to (to myself) poke fun at those those that have to block out reality but now what have I become ... exactly just that.

Ugh - forget it.

Just still feel too fragile and I have a raging headache now from it. Do others here have to at times go into self preservation mode?

Thank you in advance.

8 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Hmmm ... sorry guys for being negative again, but I have nowhere to turn and this is my home and I need to write.

Still struggling with bouts of lows and I'm easily triggered by even movies I've already watched and used to enjoy. What have I become now as I've had to close myself out and shield myself away from news and anything that 'hits a string', this means I have to walk around with rose colored glasses and I don't like this and its no way to live being unaware.

Sorry, guys, I realized I'm not making much sense but even the slightest thing and I get muddled. I used to (to myself) poke fun at those those that have to block out reality but now what have I become ... exactly just that.

Ugh - forget it.

Just still feel too fragile and I have a raging headache now from it. Do others here have to at times go into self preservation mode?

Thank you in advance.

where always here to help you if you need it (:  ive been going thru the same type of thing recently so I know how it must feel 

Edited by legacyfan

23 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Ugh - forget it.

Thank you in advance.

I'm very sorry you're feeling like that.

3 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Ugh - forget it.

Thank you in advance.

Sal, a very, very good TV show for you would be the third season of Twin Peaks 2017 !

I trust you'll get to 100%  soon !

21 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Sal, a very, very good TV show for you would be the third season of Twin Peaks 2017 !

I trust you'll get to 100%  soon !

Thank you and I will check that TV show out - I just googled it and it look like it not toxic and might be a good 'go to' for me.

3 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Thank you and I will check that TV show out - I just googled it and it look like it not toxic and might be a good 'go to' for me.

lost would be a good option as well if you like appropriate late 2000s tv series it had 6 seasons