20 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

First, the bad news (unfortunately, for you). ebay.com does not work for me in Mypal 68.14.0b, either. The buttons are inaccessible. The good news (fortunately, for me) is ebay.de is still working. All buttons are functional and accessible. Maybe, there is a preference which can be set in Mypal 68.14.0b. :dubbio: I don't know at the moment. I had a look into the web console, and there are JavaScript errors. Something must have been changed. I therefore think this can probably only fixed by @feodor2. The good news (for you) is that in New Moon 28, all is still working. :thumbup Just tested. :P

PS: BTW, this issue was already reported to the issues of Mypal 68 here: https://github.com/Feodor2/Mypal68/issues/228#issuecomment-2080375184

Thanks for all your detective work, AstroSkipper! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with the same issue.

Hopefully the JavaScript issues will get sorted out. Where is the best place to download New Moon 28?

1 hour ago, tinman2000 said:

Where is the best place to download New Moon 28?

You will always find the latest version of New Moon 28 in this thread: https://msfn.org/board/topic/185966-my-browser-builds-part-5/?do=findComment&comment=1264369
The link points to the latest post with the most recent version. In general, you can find all releases from @roytam1 on his server: https://o.rthost.win/

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

7 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:
13 hours ago, dmiranda said:

The taming of mypal.exe (force low) using process tamer' configuration (https://www.donationcoder.com/software/mouser/popular-apps/process-tamer -I have somehow version 2.14.01, the site reports 2.11.01, go figure) allows me to run now more than 5-10 pages without crashing tabs or browser -note that . See my conf in attached image. Cheers! 

PS: I think I reported this for sp52 some years ago.

test.png

Process Tamer 2.14.01 can be found here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=43293.msg407794#msg407794

:OT
When using Windows XP, forget about the beta version
Process Tamer 2.14.01! It doesn't work properly there. Use instead Process Tamer 2.11.01 which seems to work under Windows XP as it was designed! I personally use Process Hacker and Process Lasso for many years, and it meets all my needs.
:END OF OT

Edited by AstroSkipper
Correction

Posted (edited)
On Monday, April 29, 2024 at 5:39 PM, AstroSkipper said:

:OT
When using Windows XP, forget about the beta version
Process Tamer 2.14.01! It doesn't work properly there. Use instead Process Tamer 2.11.01 which seems to work under Windows XP as it was designed! I personally use Process Hacker and Process Lasso for many years, and it meets all my needs.
:END OF OT

Well, on topic, process tamer 2.14 (which I now see comes in the portable zip of the link I first gave) works in my set up and helps me tame processor usage peaks in the latest version of mypal. I also use process lasso, which I find better suited for memory management, as its "always" priority class process settings sometimes freezes browsing apps (in my set up), while process tamer doesn't. That occasional freezing may not occur in mypal (I will try it - it's always good to have alternatives)

Edited by dmiranda

The new version is out, сrash and time bug may be fixed,

On Mon Apr 29 2024 (GMT+0000) at 8:00 AM, dmiranda said:

The taming of mypal.exe (force low) using process tamer' configuration

Is this about this, I try it

image.png.cfafe9cc964378a1f02654c0d9380a85.png

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, feodor2 said:

The new version is out, сrash and time bug may be fixed,

Thanks for the new version! :) Unfortunately, I have to report a new issue on Codeberg.org. When opening a website there (here in  Mypal 68.14.1b using single-process mode), the following message is displayed at the top of the site:

JavaScript error: e.contentBoxSize[0] is undefined (https://codeberg.org/assets/js/webcomponents.js?v=7.0.0-140-34a85c1536~gitea-1.22.0 @ 10:32190). Open browser console to see more details.

Here is a screenshot of the browser console:

Mypal-68-14-1-Codeberg-Java-Script-error

And when closing the opened Codeberg site by clicking the close button, the complete browser closes immediately which means it crashes without any message. :o Can you confirm this? :dubbio:

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

18 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

have to report a new issue on Codeberg.org

Yes they have added new stuff, but it worked for me regardless, I think can fix this next version.

And I finally got old P4 like yours with SSE2 only, I shall replay later

7 hours ago, feodor2 said:

Yes they have added new stuff, but it worked for me regardless, I think can fix this next version.

And I finally got old P4 like yours with SSE2 only, I shall replay later

:thumbup

Posted (edited)
On 4/24/2024 at 4:52 PM, feodor2 said:

@AstroSkipper

Blame is not uploading, so what type of the crash do you get?

Ublock: as you see below, I have installed all, stuff and its works fine, multi or single no matter

image.thumb.png.91e9299ddb7c09aa17e47396acf95e4f.png

But logger on single

image.thumb.png.e2346b53fbe0b484d0aac1dea07aa03a.png

@genieautravail

I asked there 5 users vote so you will be the first

https://github.com/Feodor2/Mypal68/issues/164

And please tell why do you want newer SSE version?

On 4/28/2024 at 10:13 AM, feodor2 said:

@AstroSkipper

Intel Pentium 4 631 Cedar Mill has SSE3 as well. I try find older then, knew one around very old P4 with SDR memory

About logger in single process I have found that if to click anywhere off window it suddenly goes alright

For me, on Mypal 68.14.1, with uBlock Origin 1.57.0, I also receive an empty uBlock Origin Logger until I right-click somewhere in the body of the logger window or resize the window using the window's side grab functionality.  Left-clicking somewhere in the uBlock Origin Logger window dow not work to display the contents of the window.

Edited by Ascii2

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 5:54 AM, Ascii2 said:

For me, on Mypal 68.14.1, with uBlock Origin 1.57.0, I also receive an empty uBlock Origin Logger until I right-click somewhere in the body of the logger window.  Left-clicking somewhere in the uBlock Origin Logger window dow not work to display the contents of the window.

For me, the logger works in Mypal 68.14.1b with uBlock Origin 1.57.2 (tested in single-process mode) as it should. I can log every website and am able to select all results or the results of each opened website by clicking onto the corresponding entry in the logger's address bar.I don’t have to click right anywhere in the logger window, Could it be that you are simply using the logger incorrectly? :dubbio:

Here is a little tutorial:

1. First, start the logger.
  2. Then load pages.
  3. Now, select the window inside the address bar of the logger you want to observe.

You can only observe pages in the logger that have been loaded before, of course.

Cheers, AstroSkipper matrix.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

On Sun May 05 2024 (GMT+0000) at 8:53 PM, feodor2 said:

Is this about this, I try it

That's process hacker. Yup. In (a)process lasso the equivalent is "priority class"/ "always". In (b) process tammer is a bit different, where you can create a explicit rule "force low" which activates when a user defined Cpu User Trigger High is set. I think a combination of (a) and (b) work well, which is particularly noticeable in supermium, less so in mypal or basilisk, in my set up.

On 5/8/2024 at 5:53 AM, AstroSkipper said:

For me, the logger works in Mypal 68.14.1b with uBlock Origin 1.57.2 (tested in single-process mode) as it should. I can log every website and am able to select all results or the results of each opened website by clicking onto the corresponding entry in the logger's address bar.I don’t have to click right anywhere in the logger window, Could it be that you are simply using the logger incorrectly? :dubbio:

No.  My impression is that the issue is that the uBlock Origin Logger window is not being painted correctly (probably not being painted at all) upon a new instance of its showing, probably despite otherwise being rendered or loaded.  While the window shows blank to the user prior to right-clicking the content area or resizing the window using its side grab functionality, its is still interact-able and otherwise works.  Upon right-clicking the content area or resizing the window using its side grab functionality, the Logger window is repainted and its contents are visible to the user.

Your driver configuration/hardware configuration might not be affected.

Edited by Ascii2

I was trying to place the following text, between quotes, between the words "user" and "prior" of my previous post, but the forum would not allow it.  Please treat the post as if it has the quoted information in the indicated place.  The quoted information:

"(which usually displays as white)"

Edited by Ascii2