8 minutes ago, Sampei.Nihira said:

Right.
This OT you wrote doesn't seem to me to be relevant to MyPal68,and moreover you intruded on a reply that N. was giving to a fellow countryman.
So your rules apply to everyone but yourself?

No. My comment and the measures I tried to motivate can be performed in Mypal 68 if desired. And if an answer has only been given for a specific country, it should be labelled as such from the outset. But unlike you, I don't constantly talk about things that can't be realised in Mypal 68 anyway. :whistle:

I have made only 2 posts referring to @XPerceniol.
You, on the other hand, certainly wrote more posts than I did even in response to other MSFN members who did not have MyPal 68 as their topic.

So try to be more sympathetic to the answers other MSFN members give to help others.

P.S.

Discussion closed.
If you post anything OT in any thread from now on I will be there to point out this rule of yours broken by yourself.

Edited by Sampei.Nihira

20 minutes ago, Sampei.Nihira said:

So try to be more sympathetic to the answers other MSFN members give to help others.

I am constantly helping others here on MSFN, but on topic. Just have a look at my multiple threads if you feel like!  So, the imperative you used is inappropriate and irrelevant.

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

2 hours ago, Sampei.Nihira said:

Discussion closed.
If you post anything OT in any thread from now on I will be there to point out this rule of yours broken by yourself.

But now it's over. Stop this kind of multiple attacks! :angry: You seem to enjoy twisting the words and statements of others as it also can be read from you in other threads, though. There is no rule that I have laid down. Stop spreading such untruths! sstop.gif I am very polite by nature, but I can be different if required. :P So, first read, then think and maybe then write something would be more advisable!

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

Can I suggest something INSTEAD OF MUTUAL DISPUTES? Something that definitely applies to the MyPal68 browser.

I hope I can; so I suggest you take an interest in the following issue: does MyPal68.13.9b save "images" (*.jpg and similar formats) to the local disk without any problems?

I'm asking because I had problems with it - but they were identified so imprecisely that I prefer to refrain from describing them.

42 minutes ago, egrabrych said:

does MyPal68.13.9b save "images" (*.jpg and similar formats) to the local disk without any problems?

I'm asking because I had problems with it - but they were identified so imprecisely that I prefer to refrain from describing them.

Image saving problems were already reported in Mypal 68's issues: https://github.com/Feodor2/Mypal68/issues/273 Personally, I never tried to save images using Mypal 68.13.9b but I will try to do so when I'm back at my desktop computer.

4 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:
5 hours ago, egrabrych said:

does MyPal68.13.9b save "images" (*.jpg and similar formats) to the local disk without any problems?

Image saving problems were already reported in Mypal 68's issues: https://github.com/Feodor2/Mypal68/issues/273 Personally, I never tried to save images using Mypal 68.13.9b but I will try to do so when I'm back at my desktop computer.

I was just saving some JPEG images from Google. No problems here. Anyway! You should provide some links where saving of images doesn't work for you. Then, we can see whether there is a problem or not. :yes:

3 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

I was just saving some JPEG images from Google. No problems here. Anyway! You should provide some links where saving of images doesn't work for you. Then, we can see whether there is a problem or not. :yes:

From what I remember it had a problem with saving from DuckGo. It save without the file extensions. I can be mistaken.

12 hours ago, Dixel said:

From what I remember it had a problem with saving from DuckGo. It save without the file extensions. I can be mistaken.

Unfortunately, I can't say anything about DuckDuckGo. I do not use it, not even in Mypal 68. But just for testing purpose, I will try to load pictures from this search engine next time. :)

Edited by AstroSkipper

On 4/16/2024 at 9:12 PM, AstroSkipper said:

Image saving problems were already reported in Mypal 68's issues: https://github.com/Feodor2/Mypal68/issues/273

Yes, I meant these problems.

https://github.com/Feodor2/Mypal68/issues/273#issuecomment-1732450813:
NS-Clone commented on Sep 24, 2023

корень зла
browser.tabs.remote.autostart;false
(эффект только после перезапуска)

Leaving browser.tabs.remote.autostart = true (the default) actually removes them.

Thank you!

23 minutes ago, feodor2 said:
On 4/16/2024 at 9:12 PM, AstroSkipper said:

Image saving problems were already reported in Mypal 68's issues: https://github.com/Feodor2/Mypal68/issues/273

Fixed in the next version, I shall to publish it upon a week most likely

Great to hear such news! I'm really looking forward to the upcoming release. :)

@feodor2, I report a problem in Mypal 68.13.9b (32-bit) with frame page navigation that is available via the context menu.  I use Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3.

The Problem:
The frame page navigation options from the first section of the "This Frame" context menu item's cascaded menu do not work correctly.  The "Show Only This Frame Option" and "Open Frame in New Window" items apparently do nothing, and the "Open Frame in New Tab" item opens a new tab to the frame URL, but the frame-page does not really display or seem to load in the newly open tab.

An example frames test page is available at:
https://ui.vision/demo/webtest/frames/

On 4/21/2024 at 2:04 PM, Ascii2 said:

"This Frame" context menu item's cascaded menu do not work correctly.

I thouht what is it, because it works to me, then got that this is only bug when switched to single process. There no good point to do this unless your machine is very weak with poor RAM 1gb and less.

On regular machine like core2dua with 2gb RAM use default multiprocess mode

And I try fix this menu next version.

68.14 is now cooking for publish.

6 hours ago, feodor2 said:

I thouht what is it, because it works to me, then got that this is only bug when switched to single process.

Yes, I use single-process.

6 hours ago, feodor2 said:

And I try fix this menu next version.

Thank you.