Posted (edited)
Thanks Roytam1

I read MyPal v68.13.8b started to support SSE CPU.

That v68.13.8b was built for SSE only CPU. And that newer versions v68.14.0b and 68.14.1b do not support SSE the reason for the (0xc000001d) error.

Just tried Mypal v68.13.8b and it runs. I assumed that newer versions would also support for SSE CPU as the release file name hadn't changed.

Nice to have release file names for each release to know the CPU type the release runs on.

mypal-68.13.8.en-US.win32.SSE.zip
mypal-68.14.1.en-US.win32.SSE2+.zip

Hope to see more SSE releases with update code changes added.

Edited by exogenesis

Have been a long time user of MyPal 23.0 browser on my XP 32 bit SSE machine and want to download and try out the latest MyPal 68 version,but unfortunately I haven,t been sucessful in finding the current correct link to it.
When I try at Git Hub site and go to "Code" where I have usually had sucess with downloading,I get a spinning wheel of Asset and nothing happens..
Would appreciate if someone could help me out with this !!

TIA

22 minutes ago, henry18th said:

Have been a long time user of MyPal 23.0 browser on my XP 32 bit SSE machine and want to download and try out the latest MyPal 68 version,but unfortunately I haven,t been sucessful in finding the current correct link to it.
When I try at Git Hub site and go to "Code" where I have usually had sucess with downloading,I get a spinning wheel of Asset and nothing happens..
Would appreciate if someone could help me out with this !!

TIA

Mypal 68.13.8b release for SSE 32-bit: https://codeberg.org/Theodor2/Mypal68/releases/download/68.13.8b/mypal-68.13.8.en-US.win32.zip :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update, I have a new problem.

When I close the browser, with no TABS open, it alerts me ... "You are about toe close #1 tabs, are you sure you want to continue"

Next option is a check box to warm me when I attempt to close multiple tabs, which I select and close, but, the warning happens when I try to close browser with just one tab

ww.jpg

12 hours ago, GH0st said:

Thanks for the update, I have a new problem.

When I close the browser, with no TABS open, it alerts me ... "You are about toe close #1 tabs, are you sure you want to continue"

Next option is a check box to warm me when I attempt to close multiple tabs, which I select and close, but, the warning happens when I try to close browser with just one tab

ww.jpg

Go to about:config, select "I accept the risk!" (if the warning appears upon entering about:config), search for warn, and set browser.tabs.warnOnClose to false.

Edited by mina7601

@feodor2 Thank you very much for the new releases, especially for the SSE release! You seem to have fixed the SSL issue when accessing MSFN showing "The connection is not secure" without the green padlock. In Mypal 68.14.3b, it again shows "The connection is secure" and the green padlock. I did only a few tests but thanks so far.

Edited by AstroSkipper

3 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

You seem to have fixed the SSL issue

Yes and couple other issues (dialog element, datetime), but broken plugins unintentionally (like flash), if you really need them do not update

Also this version becomes less memory hungry, removed useless eme, remote settings, copw, and undertake great javascript cleaning (kb1673553)

26 minutes ago, feodor2 said:

Yes and couple other issues (dialog element, datetime), but broken plugins unintentionally (like flash), if you really need them do not update

Also this version becomes less memory hungry, removed useless eme, remote settings, copw, and undertake great javascript cleaning (kb1673553)

Great progress! :thumbup As far as I could see, Mypal 68 runs now more smoothly. Hope you can fix the plugins (flash) issue in the next release.