Pretty Detox Posts

msfntor

9 hours ago, legacyfan said:

Orinoco Flow By Enya

@legacyfan, you're a hidden gem ! I almost forgot about Enya, I haven't listened to her since the 80s, and now I got my Vinyl digitised to 24-bit and decided to listen again !

This is way better than ordinary CDs.

8 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Jesus ***** Christ ... this is a detox thread?!?!?!?!?!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I logged on here and went directly to this (detox) thread because I was looking to escape from the toxic reality and I'm now seeing this *** ???????????????????

I wish I hadn't made that decisions because I now feel a million times worse. In fact I wish I didn't wake up at all for that matter.

God Damn I'm glad I'm a non conformist. I'm so SO very glad I'm not a sheep.

Your truly...

SAL

But Sal... real life is also about ups and downs... that come randomly over time... so I think this nice topic has evolved into more truth, which is good, just fine. It's like the weather, there are good days and there are bad days - it's the truth that counts the most, so don't bury your head in the sand, enjoy the real life... I hope the mods won't kick you out for your last cholera, it would be a pity... cholera is also real life, you can't be nice all the time, because it would be boring for you and the others. Besides, it gets you out of all that horrible swearing.... I see that you are now as clean as this watch, cool. Now you have to be very calm, even smile, I hope... did you find the cat and how soon, if not? And spring is coming for everyone, already yesterday I saw the orchids with the leaves nicely developed, everything is growing! So there will be no war, be sure, thanks to our good God, infinitely good, because he will forgive you if you repent! The mods are also good...

Well, I have to stop now, because my breakfast has arrived... I could continue this post endlessly, for you, but too much is too much, under these circumstances, so just lie in this position for a while, then move, go for a walk and then tell us about what you have seen; waiting for you here...

8 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

That being said while I'm not banned for whatever ... this was MY mistake. ...

Sal, exit your bad silly moods, rather. I am ashamed of your behavior, indeed... repent quickly, please.

Lostar Retweeted

Rory O’Cleary @RoryOCleary

Feb 19

Replying to

@QaasimKhan2

Just a reminder in case your mind is playing tricks on you today: You matter. You're important. You're loved. And your presence on this earth makes a difference whether you see it or not.

Her laugh is the epitome of infectious. And the groom didn't help matters much.

So 

Lostar @sammograph twitter account for YOU: https://twitter.com/sammograph

Lostar Retweeted Series:

FoKy9yKaEAQsdGd?format=jpg&name=small

YOU HAVE TO STAY FOCUSED

FoG7a4hWIAIhlIZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

FoG7b8DXEAEX1MD?format=jpg&name=small

"Phenomenal news! MDMA and Psilocybin are now legal with a prescription from a psychiatrist in Australia! This is a massive win for all Australians and the future of mental healthcare. Well done @TGAgovau!"

The meaning of life according to different philosophers

FoAtabjaUAAYTd0?format=jpg&name=small

"That’s why it pays to find friends and partner(s) that are just as eccentric. If they don’t get you, then why invest the energy into them? Keep looking and eventually you’ll find people that understand your vibe and give you the freedom to be yourself without fear."

FnGnrZbXwAA6-S4?format=jpg&name=small

sorry, I couldn't resist !!!

Edited by msfntor

“Every man dies, not every man truly lives.” - William Wallace

Enjoy the mythical and calming music from Braveheart! I'm happy to bring this highly requested soundtrack to life for all of you. FREEDOM!

Braveheart Music & Ambience | Calming Scottish Music with Beautiful Nature in 4K

Canadian farmers created a giant deadly "super pig" that can survive brutal winters. Now it's set to invade the United States.

AnnieOakley

··Feb 20, 2023 · NottheBee.com

The bad news: You're gonna have 600-pound wild hogs running through your yard.

‘Incredibly intelligent, highly elusive’: US faces new threat from Canadian ‘super pig’

Northern states on alert for invasion of cross-bred pig that threatens flora and fauna – and is difficult to stop

The good news: You're gonna have 600-pound wild hogs running through your yard.

Some of y'all know what I'm talking about: Hunting feral hogs is a great excuse to buy another liberty stick!

Here's the low-down on these feral beasts:

For decades, wild pigs have been antagonizing flora and fauna in the US: gobbling up crops, spreading disease and even killing deer and elk.

Now, as fears over the potential of the pig impact in the US grow, North America is also facing a new swine-related threat, as a Canadian "super pig", a giant, "incredibly intelligent, highly elusive" beast capable of surviving cold climates by tunneling under snow, is poised to infiltrate the north of the country.

There are 6 million feral hogs running across the US. While they've been around since the Spanish introduced pigs to North America 400 years ago, they've only surged in recent decades as dummies have purposely released them to create hunting populations (which soon got out of control).

Pigs are insanely good at surviving. They can eat practically anything and they easily grow to 250 pounds.

But these new hybrids are a whole new level.

Brook and others are particularly troubled by the emergence of a "super pig", created by farmers cross-breeding wild boar and domestic pigs in the 1980s. The result was a larger swine, which produced more meat, and was easier for people to shoot in Canadian hunting reserves.

These pigs escaped captivity and swiftly spread across Canada, with the super pig proving to be an incredibly proficient breeder, Brook said, while its giant size – one pig has been clocked at more than 300kg (661lbs) – makes it able to survive the frigid western Canada winters, where the wind chill can be -50C.

You are gonna need something bigger than 5.56 to take down a boar that size, my fellow Americans. ...

One method that has worked in the US, Brook said, is the use of a "Judas pig". A lone pig is captured and fitted with a GPS collar, then released into the wild, where hopefully it will join a group of unsuspecting swine.

"The idea is that you go and find that collared animal, remove any pigs that are with it, and in ideal world then let it go again and it will just continue to find more and more pigs," Brook said.

MORE: https://notthebee.com/article/canadian-farmers-created-a-giant-super-pig-that-can-survive-brutal-winters-and-now-its-set-to-invade-the-united-states

3 Exercises to Strengthen and Protect Your Lower Back

Lower back pain is one of the most common maladies we treat. Unfortunately, alleviating pain isn’t a simple process. Since many sources of lower back pain are systemic and chronic, there are rarely quick and simple fixes to a patient’s problem. Try these three exercises to strengthen your lower back and protect it from further pain.

1. Bird Dog Exercise...

2. Wall Sits...

3. Partial Deadlifts...

Possible Sources of Lower Back Pain...

MORE: https://velosportsrehab.com/3-exercises-to-strengthen-and-protect-your-lower-back/

On 2/20/2023 at 3:05 AM, XPerceniol said:

Jesus Phucking Christ ... this is a detox thread?!?!?!?!?!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I logged on here and went directly to this (detox) thread because I was looking to escape from the toxic reality and I'm now seeing this SH!T ???????????????????

I wish I hadn't made that decisions because I now feel a million times worse. In fact I wish I didn't wake up at all for that matter.

Sal... I agree. It seems this topic has lost its purpose. I feel sad now that you are sad, :(

On 2/20/2023 at 3:19 AM, XPerceniol said:

You see what happens when you try to rely on others to make you feel better, only YOU can do that. 

Agreed.

On 2/20/2023 at 3:19 AM, XPerceniol said:

Don't worry, I'll exit the thread for good.

Yeah, I'm doing the same as well, unfortunately.

Edited by mina7601