Pretty Detox Posts

msfntor

Immune System Complete Guide: This Is How Your Body Keeps out Bacteria and Viruses (Infographics)

Andrew Lee

Feb 19 2023

How does the body's immune system fight viruses and bacteria? What factors affect immunity? The complete guide to the mysteries of the immune system. (The Epoch Times)

0:009:48

There is an increasing number of infectious diseases circulating around the world, from influenza to SARS to COVID-19. Your immune system plays a key role in fighting off these infectious diseases. So how does the immune system work to fight viruses and bacteria? What factors affect your immunity? This article will answer all your questions with diagrams.

The human immune system is quite sophisticated, with various immune cellsinvolved. Their role in the body is like that of an army, resisting the invasion of foreign pathogens and defending the body’s health. Pathogens refer to agents that can cause various diseases after entering the body, including viruses, bacteria, molds, parasites, etc.

The First Immune Barrier: The Skin and Nose Keep Viruses Out

The immune system’s first barrier includes skin, nose hair, tears, etc. These are excellent physical barriers that can keep pathogens out of the body. If the body is a country, then the first barrier could be considered its “defensive wall.”

MORE: https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/immune-system-complete-guide-this-is-how-your-body-keeps-out-bacteria-and-viruses-infographics_5051885.html

- BLOCK the SCRIPTS to be able to read the Epoch Times...

6 hours ago, legacyfan said:

she feels much better now and mine is pretty mild (not the severe kind) and we've had covid before so we have antibodies against it now (so I'm not really worried about it)

I'm very glad ! Let it continue only this way !

16 hours ago, legacyfan said:

i don't really support LGBTQ but everyone has a free will to decide what they want to do or be and i don't want to get in the way of that or hurt anyone because of that (so im sorry for anything i might have done against anyone here for saying i don't like it (including you) and i should have not said what i said

The populace of russia, china, cuba, morth korea, nicaragua and all similar needs to be 100% LGBTQ+++++++ !

Very liberal, progressive and problem solving ! And no one will able to accuse me of racism, etc.,

otherwise he/she/it/they will be cancelled.

P.S.

Like the Ancient Saxons once said, hit enemies with their weapon.

That being said, I'm absolutely fine if we have non-traditionalists, it's their choice !

I just think they don't have to freaking scream about it on every corner !

Jesus Phucking Christ ... this is a detox thread?!?!?!?!?!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I logged on here and went directly to this (detox) thread because I was looking to escape from the toxic reality and I'm now seeing this SH!T ???????????????????

I wish I hadn't made that decisions because I now feel a million times worse. In fact I wish I didn't wake up at all for that matter.

God Damn I'm glad I'm a non conformist. I'm so SO very glad I'm not a sheep.

Your truly...

SAL

It is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till. What weather they shall have is not ours to rule.’ – Gandalf

9 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

That being said while I'm not banned for whatever ... this was MY mistake. You see what happens when you try to rely on others to make you feel better, only YOU can do that. 

Don't worry, I'll exit the thread for good.

Sal , we love you for what you are and no matter what ! Them being 100% LGBT would detoxify the whole world , wouldn't you agree ??? 

I'm pretty sure billions of people would be glad. legacyfan is a traditionalist, we need to understand he may not feel comfortable among LGBT folks,

We gotta respect that too. He needs to also feel like at home , among friends. Agree ? 

There's absolutely no need to discuss sexual orientation and its ways here , I think.

Love, Peace and Friendship for us here !