Pretty Detox Posts

msfntor

Well, if you ask me to launch a nice topic about the good things in life, here is one...
It's true, that we live in dark times for humanity as a whole, but then to detoxify from all this - we'll talk only about good things in life, if you want... All subjects are welcome here, as long as they will talk about pretty and nice side of life... about hope for better times, about interesting things for people eager to learn, with beautiful photos and videos, with mood and smiles.... in freedom. So be warned that ugliness and sadness has no place here. Your preferences will be mine.
First of all I would like to ask you to suggest me the pretty title of this topic... Does "Pretty Detox Posts" sound good to you?...Whoever has a better idea, please present it here, pretty please.
THANK YOU!

I would like to start, to make it easier for me (it's already late here...), with a nice link to bored panda website - today with the theme "50 People Having A Pretty Miserable Day (New Pics)" - 50 People Having A Pretty Miserable Day (New Pics): https://www.boredpanda.com/bad-day-accidents-fails/

- my favorite is this one: 

For A Month, I Thought I Lost My Wedding Ring On A Cross Country Road Trip. Finally, I Gave Up Ever Seeing It Again When We Realized It Was Under My Husband's Deodorant

bad-day-accidents-fails-36-61951749cbb11

I called gas stations, pawn shops, searched lost and found posts. 

by roseazomReport

Not bad this one!

Then for those who would like to sleep at night, this: 

"Sonido de Lluvia Relajante - Sin truenos y un poco Intensa para dormir #197" - Relaxing Rain Sound - No thunder and a little bit intense to sleep with:

Very nice!

Life can be very toxic and we all could use a detox and appreciate (shift focus on) what is right rather than always focus on what is not.

What a amazing world this would be without the toxicity that spreads all too easily. We all have the ability to spread love; I'm not saying pretend things are bed-of-roses, but every rose has its thorn, and, though, hard to sometimes find, look for the silver lining. If 10 things bother us, try to find 9 that are good each day, even if waking up and breathe fresh air and look at nature ... nature never lets us down.

Just one question: Can I join in and participate in your thread? Hope so ... if not, is okay regardless, either way.

Take good care,

~Sal

Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.

Edited by XPerceniol
Sorry, typo city here :)

8 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Very nice!

Life can be very toxic and we all could use a detox and appreciate (shift focus on) what is right rather than always focus on what is not.

What a amazing world this would be without the toxicity that spreads all too easily. We all have the ability to spread love; I'm not saying pretend things are bed-of-roses, but every rose has its thorn, and, though, hard to sometimes find, look for the silver lining. If 10 things bother us, try to find 9 that are good each day, even if waking up and breathe fresh air and look at nature ... nature never lets us down.

Absolutely - I totally agree with you, my friend...

8 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Just one question: Can I join in and participate in your thread? Hope so ... if not, is okay regardless, either way.

Take good care,

~Sal

Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.

But... what a question, of course Sal!
Without you I can't imagine to continue the task. 
It's for everyone by everyone, so I hope to read a lot of you, please... This is the place where new MSFNs can easily join us, with pleasure!

Just now I woke up, so wait a little, and also watch out for another thread, which I am planning, it would be very disturbing, on the browsers...:cheerleader:

Richie, The Maine Coon Cat, Has Gone Viral For His Extravagant Look

256070595_991337571421886_86866785931422

So there - really a cat with irresistible look...never seen!

More shots here: https://www.boredpanda.com/viral-maine-coon-cat-richie/

But I think, that the Norwegian cat (from Norwegian forests) has even more charm... like this one:

Big-Norwegian-Forest-Cat-768x512.jpg

More Norwegian cats here on Swisscows: https://swisscows.com/image?query=norwegian cat (from norwegian forests)&culture=en&offset=0

It brings a tear to my eye...because I lost a Norwegian cat, she had a cardiac arrest...

16-bosque_noruega.jpeg?itok=4n3ZFK9f

She is from Bing: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=norwegian+cat+(from+norwegian+forests)&first=1&tsc=ImageHoverTitle

So what are your preferences? It's true, that you have to choose the character, not the external appearance... it's like with women (and men too!):D 

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Richie, The Maine Coon Cat, Has Gone Viral For His Extravagant Look

256070595_991337571421886_86866785931422

So there - really a cat with irresistible look...never seen!

More shots here: https://www.boredpanda.com/viral-maine-coon-cat-richie/

But I think, that the Norwegian cat (from Norwegian forests) has even more charm... like this one:

Big-Norwegian-Forest-Cat-768x512.jpg

More Norwegian cats here on Swisscows: https://swisscows.com/image?query=norwegian cat (from norwegian forests)&culture=en&offset=0

It brings a tear to my eye...because I lost a Norwegian cat, she had a cardiac arrest...

16-bosque_noruega.jpeg?itok=4n3ZFK9f

She is from Bing: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=norwegian+cat+(from+norwegian+forests)&first=1&tsc=ImageHoverTitle

So what are your preferences? It's true, that you have to choose the character, not the external appearance... it's like with women (and men too!):D 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and if you appreciate nature and love bees, and should you find one on your hand ... beauty would then in the eyes of the bee holder :yes:

36 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and if you appreciate nature and love bees, and should you find one on your hand ... beauty would then in the eyes of the bee holder

Reminds me of a story from my college days.
One of my best friends' parents had a lake cottage we would have lake parties at during the summer.
We're all sitting around and one of the guys starts screaming like a little girl and wailing his arms about trying to scare away a couple of bees.
We all tell him to STOP wailing his arms about because that will do nothing but rile them up and CAUSE him to get stung.
He continues crying like a little girl and wailing his arms until the bees fly away.
We're making fun of him for crying like a little girl and he's just making excuse after excuse of him being "allergic" to bees.
We keep telling him that is all the MORE REASON to SIT STILL and not to RILE THEM UP.

A half an hour or so passes and I go to pick up my can of soda and drink from it.
I dang near swallow three bees and I calmly spit out my soda and all three bees along with it.

The little girl starts touting "I told you so's" and claiming he made his point, that we should be careful when bees are around because I almost just swallowed three of them.

I turn to him, No, you're missing the bigger picture, I just made my point, I was calm and didn't start jumping up and down and wailing about, and guess what, I DIDN'T GET STUNG!

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames

I don't want you to lose your therad - you are a very nice man and I hope you will feel better soon. Please take care and try to eat well and sleep well. I know I push sleep; but tis its the best medicine. Try to get up every day around the same time, and if possible, try to get some sun. I know its hard, but sun during the day helps your Circadian rhythms which can do wonders to those of us with cardiac issues. Stress, yeah, hard to avoid these days, but try to push out/away the BS in life and focus on what is right. You have shown us there are beautiful things we could be missing in life when life is in chaos. Your love for animals (disdain animal abuse) and other people have touched us all and you can see the beauty in nature and make others also see through your posting. I will be so bold to say this, by posting here as such you are helping others.

Please remember: we care about you here and want you to be well and posting again. I still hope you won't give up on this thread, and when you feel better, please consider more. 

I don't know if this is your thing, but I found this to be soothing and uplifting - hope you enjoy.

Wishing you well.

~Sal

Edited by XPerceniol