StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

2 hours ago, liu said:

It still does not work,when I restart my computer,what should I do?

I told you - download and launch DebugView and capture its output when opening Explorer window. That will not help you, that will help me to identify the issue.

1 hour ago, Tihiy said:

I told you - download and launch DebugView and capture its output when opening Explorer window. That will not help you, that will help me to identify the issue.

OK,there is the file

DESKTOP.LOG

I'm not able to fix this blindly. If you can provide remote access to the system, write to startisback@gmail.com. Try to narrow down conflicting software

Edited by Tihiy

Hi, I'm having an issue with some applications overlapping with the taskbar with startallback enabled when the application window is maximized. This is occurring on the latest version as well as the previous versions that I was using before attempting to rectify the issue.

The programs in the screenshots below do not overlap with the default win 11 start bar.

Anydesk:

image.thumb.png.89c5926f8efc34bd5e811df6949f4efb.png

Battle net launcher (only slight overlap):

image.thumb.png.e18b4cf86c49246b091bf17ecfa5b7f7.png

If you could look in to this that would be great, thanks.

14 hours ago, Tihiy said:

It's win11 bug. Don't make taskbar transparent then

hi tihiy In non-aero themes, the blue selection area is narrowed as in the picture below, how can we fix it?

123.jpg

Explorer just crashed a little while ago on both Windows 11 PCs that use StartAllBack. It seems the crashes always happen within ~10 minutes of each other.

I have attached a couple of screenshots of the three crashes thus far.

I trued using the .reg file but no dump files seem to have been created. I've installed the latest test version and I've set SysInternal's ProcDump tool (with different settings) on both computers, so hopefully the crash will occur soon, and one or both instances will create useful dumps, although looking at the dates and times, I should expect a crash on the 5th, some time in the afternoon. :lol:

If that happens and dumps are created, I will upload them here or wherever is convenient for you.

pc1.png

pc2.png

Edited by NRANM

3 hours ago, ThirtyOne said:

hi tihiy In non-aero themes, the blue selection area is narrowed as in the picture below, how can we fix it?

Fix the themes

26 minutes ago, NRANM said:

I have attached a couple of screenshots of the three crashes thus far.

Those are not crashes

Feature request:

In [Taskbar > Tweak behavior and Superpowers > Combine taskbar buttons] you have 3 options:

• Always, hide labels
  • When taskbar is full
  • Never

Can you add the option "Never, hide labels"?

Another user is requested it too

https://superuser.com/questions/1514181/how-can-i-hide-taskbar-labels-in-windows-10-without-combining-icons-2020/1514259

I can use this software https://ramensoftware.com/7-taskbar-tweaker with StartAllBack to achieve this option, but it would be better if startallback added this option.

Start11 supporting it now too https://www.neowin.net/news/start11-v12-release-brings-back-taskbar-ungrouping-and-more-in-windows-11/

Edited by gi85qht0z

14 hours ago, Tihiy said:

Those are not crashes

Technically, they may be not. But since they are unexpected and undesired. So they are for all intents and purposes "crashes". Regardless what term is used, they are not features, they are bugs.