StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

Hello, I downloaded the latest version you offered (3.5) which works well with my latest Windows 11 version. But I wanted to know if it would be possible to disable update notifications? because every time I restart my computer or in some cases, I receive an update notification even though I have the latest version ... and I admit that it is quite boring in the long run ^^"

10 hours ago, Tihiy said:

Yeah, Terminal/Powershell/CMD will be forced on you now.

Arf, I'll stick with 3.4.4 for now.

Not possible for SAB to just "read" the contents of group directories 1, 2 and 3 ?
Or be able to remove PowerShell (manually myself) ?

Thanks

19 minutes ago, bapt said:

Not possible for SAB to just "read" the contents of group directories 1, 2 and 3 ?

It sure is, but MS changed the rules 4 times now and I have to play along.

2 hours ago, Origine said:

But I wanted to know if it would be possible to disable update notifications

I understand the irritation but no, you can't disable notifications now.

Apologies if this has been answered already in the past 52 pages, but is there a way to bring up the action center instead of wifi in Windows 11? Clicking the back arrow when I don't normally use WiFi on this machine is my only complaint. I use the action center all the time.

image.png.e552eb5741b7b40fc8a19bb0bf5dda34.pngvs. image.png.92e50681cb8177974299ee642c5ff739.png

You mean control center? Use some other icon then. You can add control center icon in Control Panel - Notification Area Icons - Turn system icons or on off

The new SAB that works with the latest DEV causes the two Search methods (Start Menu & Mag Glass icon on Taskbar) to be basically the same just like I mentioned previously including screenshots.

Edited by helmutcheese

Hello! In the latest version 3.5.0.4500, the new search button option does not work. The button appears as before, only a magnifying glass. With version 3.4.3 it worked. Is there a solution to the problem or is it a version bug?