StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

15 minutes ago, chchia said:

please can you allow the use to change the size of the icons in the sub-custom folder, currently all the icons looks so much squishing together and looks too compacted.

perhaps more spacing between all icons.

There's an undocumented setting - Start_LargeFlyoutIcons = (DWORD)1 in HKCU\Software\StartIsBack

2 hours ago, Guardian452 said:

still happens seems to happen when I am in a game e.g a boarderless window and the mouse happens to be hovering over the tray area 

hard to pin down tho 

Is it limited to volume icon / middle mouse button?

14 hours ago, Tihiy said:

There's an undocumented setting - Start_LargeFlyoutIcons = (DWORD)1 in HKCU\Software\StartIsBack

this make all more perfect, it should be a on-off switch within GUI.

Not sure if to post here on in RC thread but todays first Win 11 Can 2600 build installed and now I have the Ribbon on Windows Explorer no matter what I select in SAB, even if I choose the Win7 Command bar the tools to delete etc are missing.

EDIT: So is the new style right click menu.

The good news is my tray icons order was retained.

EDIT 2; My apologises, it was not SAB, I removed it and did another in place update and it is the same so not sure how this has happened.

Edited by helmutcheese

1 hour ago, helmutcheese said:

Not sure if to post here on in RC thread but todays first Win 11 Can 2600 build installed and now I have the Ribbon on Windows Explorer no matter what I select in SAB, even if I choose the Win7 Command bar the tools to delete etc are missing.

EDIT: So is the new style right click menu.

The good news is my tray icons order was retained.

Hey at least you HAVE the ribbon lol. That means they didn't strip out the code for it. Something probably just got moved around and broke being that it's Canary.