360 Extreme Explorer Modified Version

Hi guys,

@msfntor

Have you figured out how to avoid the nag screen "your connection isn't private" when that comes up? I usually ignore it when I know the site. Maybe it was already addressed here, but I missed it. I think its trying to detect when its security certificate isn't valid according to DC Browser. 

I'll try to do a screen grab when I can.

Edited by XPerceniol

8 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Hi guys,

@msfntor

Have you figured out how to avoid the nag screen "your connection isn't private" when that comes up? I usually ignore it when I know the site. Maybe it was already addressed here, but I missed it. I think its trying to detect when its security certificate isn't valid according to DC Browser. 

Is that website of "https"?

I found this question long time ago ,so I updated the certificate, then I have never found this tip

12 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Hi guys,

@msfntor

If you run DC Browser from desktop shortcut, right click on it and select Properties, add --ignore-certificate-errors at the end in the Target textbox in the Properties Dialog box.

31 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

NP :) Did it work for you? You don't receive the nag screen anymore?

Thank you again. 

Well ... it doesn't seem to like it as I have that nag in red and now sites that were secure at all not insecure (arroding to the browser becase of that flag, of course) :)

spacer.png

Edited by XPerceniol

5 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Well ... it doesn't seem to like it as I have that nag in red and now sites that were secure at all not insecure (arroding to the browser becase of that flag, of course) :)

spacer.png

Add --disable-infobars into DC Browser desktop shortcut's Target field, and it will disappear.

19 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Hi guys,

@msfntor

Sorry but I don't see this nag screen "your connection isn't private" ..send a link when you can, so I can tell you what's going on here...your guesses are probably OK., this must be security certificates, yes ignore it. @mina7601 propose interesting solution!

Edited by msfntor

18 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Yeah, I'll update my root certificates and see if that changes anything, it doesn't happen very much so I don't know?

Yes update..

All my other browsers are OK., says 'secure website"...

Edited by msfntor