What are you watching?

sunryze

On 3/14/2024 at 7:59 PM, Vistapocalypse said:

I’m familiar with your opinion that cinema died around the turn of the century.

You constantly confuse me with someone else. Is it disrespectful? Looks very much like it, but probably it's age related, thus I forgive you.

I wrote I watch a 2010 show, and even advised it! Just a couple of posts above your usually wrong conclusion.

https://msfn.org/board/topic/182485-what-are-you-watching/?do=findComment&comment=1259162

Triple-posting and quadruple-posting is another definitive habit of yours, and not one of your links supports your contention that Dune: Part Two has a “weak cast.” I have searched the internet in vain for any film critic who might actually agree with you. Thanks to you, MSFN is now the “weak cast” capital of the internet, and you did it using only half of your accounts. :wacko:

4 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

I have searched the internet in vain for any film critic who might actually agree with you.

Let me help you, even though I'm not the one who wrote about the Dune remake initially, but still.

Enjoy. :wacko:

Staggering action sequences can't help 'Dune: Part Two' sustain a sense of awe

https://www.indiewire.com/criticism/movies/dune-part-two-movie-review-1234955419/

The Response to Dune: Part 2 Is Less About the Movie and More About Current Hollywood's Problems

https://www.ign.com/articles/dune-part-2-is-less-about-the-movie-and-more-about-current-hollywoods-problems

7 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Triple-posting and quadruple-posting is another definitive habit of yours,

@XPerceniolmade his "triple-posting" in a row because each film belongs to a different genre. 

1 2 3

And no, @XPerceniol  doesn't look like one of "only half of your accounts", in my opinion, but several others unnamed profiles are. 

7 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Thanks to you, MSFN is now the “weak cast” capital of the internet

That's a very personal insult to everyone involved with MSFN. I don't agree with your offensive statement.

Room 6

Not Rated

1h 34m

IMDb RATING

YOUR RATING

Play trailer1:50

A schoolteacher with a phobia of hospitals finds herself searching for her boyfriend inside one while teaming up with a man suffering the same ordeal that she's in.

PS: I promise on everything holy I have only 1 account on this forum!

Edited by XPerceniol

On 3/14/2024 at 8:45 PM, Vistapocalypse said:

I’m not a big moviegoer and stayed away from theaters for about three years due to Covid-19, but I don’t like to wait when a major science fiction film comes out. You should try to conquer this phobia of yours. I understand that The Room Next Door starring Julianne Moore is now being filmed. You should resolve to see that at a theater when it comes out! :)

Yeah, COVID was a problem for many but I think people are back to going again. I would like to resolve this phobia and get back to life again ... I'm far too isolated nowadays. And thank you for the links, I am not watching her on the tonight show because I'm in bed by 10:30PM so I miss the late shows.

Thank you :)

Edited by XPerceniol

On 3/14/2024 at 6:05 PM, XPerceniol said:

Yeah Christopher Walken didn't age well at all. 

Speaking about going to the cinema or theater ... I've developed a irrational phobia ... I used to go as a kid but been a very very long time since. 

Yep, I haven't been to a Movie in years. 

4 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

A schoolteacher with a phobia of hospitals finds herself searching for her boyfriend inside one while teaming up with a man suffering the same ordeal that she's in.

Starring:

Mark A. Altman

Michael Hurst

That text appears to have come from IMDb so you properly should’ve used the forum’s Quote function (if it even works at the moment). Also, Altman and Hurst were co-writers and Hurst also directed: They were not the stars, and the cast included a few women.

Yeah, that is where I usually post and get the information on the movie I'm watching, from IMDb. Naa I don't want to quote so I'll just write it myself going forward, I guess I'm too lazy most days to do such. I'll fix my last posting for that movie room 6.

Edited by XPerceniol

7 hours ago, xrobwx71 said:

Yep, I haven't been to a Movie in years. 

It was nice when I was little but isn't it really expensive to get soda and popcorn now? Plus the rate? Sound's like a costly adventure. When I used to go we'd smuggle candy into the theater (bad Sal ...:})

Edited by XPerceniol

On 3/15/2024 at 1:05 AM, XPerceniol said:

Speaking about going to the cinema or theater ... I've developed a irrational phobia ... I used to go as a kid but been a very very long time since. 

I remember going to the cinema at least once to see Frozen 2 movie in 2019.