[OLD] Experimental builds

bigmuscle

thanks for replies but I still have the error mess even when rebooting few times 

I try re install aero glass 

Try signing out and back in again.  Gave me some sort of DOS box for a moment and after that was ok.  Maybe it was doing the symbol download there.

Edited by genecooper

He mentioned that there was some sort of error to download the files though

Yes Noel I got 2 valid key from donation , but  it failed when searching to download from servers - so  I have no clue even with "manual" advice from shining escuridao 

Might as well I suppose, here are the symbols I have for anyone who still has the error concerning hooking

https://mega.nz/#!4wxTAbrD!JhvyWU1vn50YXNGkGU9zdUxBdHg5vjjYsJWTGFPjWFg

Cool now just download them, and extract them. They should be in c:\aeroglass\symbols. So when extracting just choose Aeroglass to extract to. Then sign out, and back in. Here is the link again.
https://mega.nz/#!4wxTAbrD!JhvyWU1vn50YXNGkGU9zdUxBdHg5vjjYsJWTGFPjWFg

Hi and thank you for answer Noel 

I noticed something strange though : 

From the topic linked by Escuridao , Jofkata posted the symbols folder here

http://picbg.net/img.php?file=ea31d29bb440bbbd.JPG

and the one I could download manually with the workaround installing SDK is :

9IsbDyE.jpg

Pb is there is one folder with different name  than Jafkata one ?? I have application frame .pdb instead of dwm.pdb??

or may someone kind to upload this symbols folder working under 10586.122 

PS: just saw escuridao ( thanks for upload ) and dhjohns posts with symbols archive but it is the same as mine ( including applicationframe.pdb ) 

I try to send my issue and debug log to Big Muscle too 

( I rolled back to 10586.104 for the moment 

Regards 

Edited by innuendo33

If it failed to download from the server then perhaps you didn't install the debugging tools from microsoft or maybe its blocked on the firewall?

It worked following the link you gave me ( installed SDK tools ) and it fails when aeroglass try itself to after the error message 

OMG I would like to thank all of you !!! it is now working under 10586.122 ! 

what I have done :

- installing again updates to 10586.122 

- downloaded symbols zip from Escuridao link on mega 

- unzip the archive and paste all folders in aeroglass folder which is located on my PC in "programs" 

- reboot and no error mess ! 

What I think : maybe the folder symbols I got with SDK and bat file was corrupted ? 

edit: it was corrupted ( size of the one I got = 3.66 Mo VS 5.95 mo with Escuridao archive  :thumbup

Anyway have a nice day all , I'm so glad to get it work ! :hello:

Edited by innuendo33

OK, I've been trying to create a rounded corners theme atlas, and I'm most of the way there.  I've got the bottoms all done.

Trying to do the tops is throwing me for a loop.

Does ANYONE understand what the numbers mean in the .layout file?  If so, can you explain them to me?

I'm particularly dense or something, but I'm not finding it possible to derive what they mean by experimentation.

Plus I'm finding that changing things for one resource is affecting another one unexpectedly.

-Noel

Thanks.  I finally figured out enough of it by trial and observation.

Happy to say I am putting the polishing touches on a rounded corners theme atlas that works with a .layout file (and has borders; sorry).  When I've tested it a bit more I'll post the .png/.png.layout files in the theme atlas thread.

-Noel

Edited by NoelC

Thanks.  I finally figured out enough of it by trial and observation.

Happy to say I am putting the polishing touches on a rounded corners theme atlas that works with a .layout file (and has borders; sorry).  When I've tested it a bit more I'll post the .png/.png.layout files in the theme atlas thread.

-Noel

Interesting, any chance you could share what needs to be edited to allow for rounded corners?