Windows 10 DEVELOPMENT

bigmuscle

Absolutely correct.  "Left of primary" is what I meant to say.  Thanks for the correction.

-Noel

Then setting the left most screen to primary would fix the issue, lending to support your theory about a possible variable issue with assumptions of positive screen coordinates.

It's the little tool you can see in the top right corner of the fence.

OldNewExplorer

Just set everything like I did and is looks like this.

As you can see, I also don't have that AeroGlass Debug window in my taskbar or on the screen.

For that you can use the little tool "TrayIt". It hides the window into the system tray and then hides the icon of it in the tray.

It's still running but you can't see it anymore.

edit:

Oh and I forgot to say: I removed the folder icons from "This PC" using "ThisPCTweaker" from winaero

and changed the recycle bin icons because that new Win10 icon looks like an ugly Windows 98 icon.

That TrayIt doesn't work for for dwm.exe window. Only works for ApplicationFrameHost.exe window

Edited by daveo76

It's the little tool you can see in the top right corner of the fence.

OldNewExplorer

Just set everything like I did and is looks like this.

As you can see, I also don't have that AeroGlass Debug window in my taskbar or on the screen.

For that you can use the little tool "TrayIt". It hides the window into the system tray and then hides the icon of it in the tray.

It's still running but you can't see it anymore.

edit:

Oh and I forgot to say: I removed the folder icons from "This PC" using "ThisPCTweaker" from winaero

and changed the recycle bin icons because that new Win10 icon looks like an ugly Windows 98 icon.

That TrayIt doesn't work for for dwm.exe window. Only works for ApplicationFrameHost.exe window

Didn't work for me either.

@This Field is required, I was able to remove the folders using OldNewExplorer. That didnt work for you?

I really dont understand Microsoft and their weird minor annoying changes, libraries were fine... folders are annoying. Ribbon could have been optional too or gone under the glass, I understand all the touch hype but really?... lots of things should be optional.

You can't hide dwm.exe window easily, it's possible but not intended, do you really think BM left the window on the desktop for you to remove it? :) But of course, if you think Aero Glass stable and you manage to hide it, good for you I guess.

You can't hide dwm.exe window easily, it's possible but not intended, do you really think BM left the window on the desktop for you to remove it? :) But of course, if you think Aero Glass stable and you manage to hide it, good for you I guess.

I hide the dwm.exe window and the modernframes one simply by creating another desktop, and moving them to it.  Out of sight, out of mind!

Stop discussing things unrelated to Aero Glass. If someone wants to bypass some limitation in my software then he should not use testing development version.

Calm down BM, Although I understand they are annoyed by that Window, its kind unrelated alright.. and I would agree with DhJohns.. that method works and is pretty easy, no need to hide it if it annoys you just move it to another desktop.

Sure it does!

5aefo2qj.png

tfkksypz.png

Didn't work for me either.

@This Field is required, I was able to remove the folders using OldNewExplorer. That didnt work for you?

Yeh but there was only the possibility to use libraries instead of folders but I prefer to have

none of them like in Win7. With ThisPCTweaker I was able to do that (before I used to removed them via registry)

and the + is, I can customize that area with adding stuff like run, cmd, an editor, real folders with my inno scripts

and delphi projects etc.

With this possibility that option makes more and more sense but only having to use these pictures, music,... folders

is crap.

To BM:

I don't want to bypass anything of your software. I even got a legit key which I don't use in my VM's.

It's just that window which annoys me a bit because I don't need the debug info since it's not neccessary

for me (everything works like a charm, no errors,...).

Don't blame every user with saying "You want to bypass, you want to use my stuff illegal, don't use it if you don't want it like I want..."

when we just want to customize our desktop to let it look good. If Microsoft would have told everyone "If you don't use

our OS like we want, we will get angry" then everyone would have linux or mac os today.

Edited by This field is required

I hide the dwm.exe window and the modernframes one simply by creating another desktop, and moving them to it.  Out of sight, out of mind!

Good tip, then it's not actually hidden by any 3rd party app. It just sits on another Windows 10 virtual desktop.

To BM:

I don't want to bypass anything of your software. I even got a legit key which I don't use in my VM's.

It's just that window which annoys me a bit because I don't need the debug info since it's not neccessary

for me (everything works like a charm, no errors,...).

Sorry, but this is not about legit key, it is not either whether debug info is necessary for you. Remove it, modify it as you want, it is your computer. But you downloaded debug version, you agreed to help with development by downloading this version so spamming this forum with guides "How to remove debug means and make full version from beta" is a bit rude, does not help with development at all and only make this forum full of useless stuff.