bigmuscle

I have a problem because after installing "Aero Glass for Win8.1 v1.2.5"  Windows 8.1 Update 1 + UxStyle have errors as in the screenshot:

Its because you chose to use the theme atlas during the setup. Reinstall and this time, leave the theme atlas setting unchecked. You cant use the theme atlas if you use a third party theme.

Edited by raiden89

I have a problem the lower floor windows aero blur friends want to do a preview, type regedit settings should look at which parts of thanks.

This is not a problem. This has been explained multiple times to you and is explained in the guide. READ it this time or be reported for spam. This thread is getting cluttered with people repeatedly asking/reporting the same problems that have been answered & explained.

If you want blur in the alt-tab window, YOU must create a tool to do it. Aero Glass by BigMuscle does NOT do it.

http://puu.sh/9L00L/8a926000cc.png

I have a problem the lower floor windows aero blur friends want to do a preview, type regedit settings should look at which parts of thanks.

This is not a problem. This has been explained multiple times to you and is explained in the guide. READ it this time or be reported for spam. This thread is getting cluttered with people repeatedly asking/reporting the same problems that have been answered & explained.

If you want blur in the alt-tab window, YOU must create a tool to do it. Aero Glass by BigMuscle does NOT do it.

I want to blur in the lower floor windows do not know exactly how I need to create a tool thanks

I want to blur in the lower floor windows do not know exactly how I need to create a tool thanks

I'm not sure what you're asking then....your screenshots look nothing alike. If you're talking about blurring the Window previews that you see while using alt+tab, then you need a glass reflection image and set the reflection intensity.

You really should try to show identical screenshots to make it easier to understand what you're asking, though.

You'll need to work harder at expressing yourself in English.  No one knows what "lower floor windows" means.

-Noel

You'll need to work harder at expressing yourself in English.  No one knows what "lower floor windows" means.

-Noel

To be picky :whistle:, we know what "lower floor windows" means, but we suspect that it is not what uğur actually meant ;) while being what I consider "good English".

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/7964/7964-h/7964-h.htm

The light which I had observed from the sea was moving backwards and forward past the lower floor windows, the shutters of which had been removed.

:D

jaclaz

Edited by jaclaz

Ah hah!  Good point jaclaz. I DID find one of Microsoft's original design drawings for lower floor windows... 

From what I gather, this describes what goes on behind the windows.

42505_1698590a20fa1268_b.jpg

I hadn't realized they did the original design on toilet paper, but it makes sense...

-Noel

Ah hah!  Good point jaclaz. I DID find one of Microsoft's original design drawings for lower floor windows... 

From what I gather, this describes what goes on behind the windows.

I hadn't realized they did the original design on toilet paper, but it makes sense...

Yep :), though actually that original sketch you found :thumbup was scribbled on a piece of tracing paper, and this explains nicely ;) how, by mistakingly looking at it from the wrong side and labeling it wrongly during the early design process, they managed to remove the BIG button from the left bottom (which is clearly represented on sketch #2, but on the "wrong" right side)...  :whistle:

jaclaz

resimdeki windows 7 gibi alt-tab penceresinde bulanıklıkistiyorum,bir araç oluşturmak gerekir.demişsiniz ama nasıl bir araç oluşturmam gerekir sistemim windows 8.1 update 1 pro yardımınız için teşekkürler fazla ingilizce bilmiyorum yanlış bir kelime söylediysem kusuruma bakmayın.

You do realize that this is a English Speaking Forum Don.t you?

~DP  :whistle:

<warez related content removed> :thumbup

Why the hell anybody cannot create regular crack and only some stupid workarounds which injects harmful code into DWM are done? I have no problem with this and it will be funny to see how these people complain about system stability :thumbup

Anyway, thanks for your post, at least I can implement special code to the next version which kills data of anyone who has this harmful DLL injected :whistle:

Why the hell anybody cannot create regular crack and only some stupid workarounds which injects harmful code into DWM are done? I have no problem with this and it will be funny to see how these people complain about system stability :thumbup

Anyway, thanks for your post, at least I can implement special code to the next version which kills data of anyone who has this harmful DLL injected :whistle:

I ran this little program to see what it does, and it inserts glaspawn.dll into the AeroGlass folder and hooks it into the DWM. There is no uninstall routine to get rid of it. I used restore to rid the dll, but had to uninstall AeroGlass and reinstall to get aeroglass to function without the popups and watermark even though I had the license key copied back into directory.

I did a quick check in the registry, but did not find anything. Hope this helps a bit bigmuscle.

It is unfortunate that they will consider this a challenge to reverse engineer any update to see if they can do it again. It is laughable that they did not do it natively and had to use another library file to supplant yours. :w00t:

Edit: I guess this shows just how popular your program is! :thumbup

(Can't wait to see what Noel will chime in with.... :P )

Edited by Wolfshadow

It is unfortunate that they will consider this a challenge to reverse engineer any update to see if they can do it again.

I think that the challenge won't be if they can do it again, but rather if they can do it properly. It's a bit funny that they need to make team of two people asking for help from public (beta-testing link at their page) just for the small hook of one API function and they are still not able to make it 100% reliable :thumbup But I need to give them one thank you - I tested their library and found a bug in my Aero Glass which can make the system totally unbootable. This bug would normally does not appear but it appears very often with their library injected :whistle: