bigmuscle

One day perhaps they'll lose a job writing software because some other entitled little $#|+ stole it, then they will discover reality...

Pwned.jpg

Good on you, big muscle, for making the best of it!

-Noel

I'm not sure which bug you are talking about,

Of course, it seems logical, or do you think that this bug would be there if you know about it? But be calm, it is nothing important, just a small race condition which will kill the system on one nice day :whistle:

btw, I got interesting private message today :w00t:

Please give me glass 8 donator key I have been trying to crack it in OllyDbg for months and I must've traced thousands of JMP opcodes and changed JE opcodes to JMP but try as I might I cant suppress either the MessageBoxW call or the watermark so I am just asking at this point hoping for success so I dont have to keep reading boring ASM opcodes in this ugly debugger

Edited by bigmuscle

Hi everybody

I'm using and supporting this software from the beginning and it is working nicely.

But i have two questions :

1 - I cannot make rounded corners (even by changing rect radius in registry).I'm using atlas win8rp.png (with NOEL png the radius is very small and surrounded by straight lines).

2 - I don't understand why certain windows appears with title glow and others without title glow

(see enclosed picture).

I Just saw that when glow is present the arrow at the top left is not present.. Is there different windows type that disable the glow effect? In that case how to change from one type to the other?

As you can see on the picture i'm using classic shell...

Thank you very much for your answers

François

Note : on attached picture : "Réseaux" means Network, "Raccourcis" means Links (normal folder with different links in it), "tous les panneaux de configuration" means control panels.

post-394865-0-27009400-1404296654_thumb.

1 - I cannot make rounded corners (even by changing rect radius in registry).I'm using atlas win8rp.png (with NOEL png the radius is very small and surrounded by straight lines).

Do you have this problem without theme atlas ?

2 - I don't understand why certain windows appears with title glow and others without title glow

For the glow it's normal because all windows with ribbon (like explorer, paint, wordpad...) don't use theme atlas glow but another in the theme file but the Windows 8 Aero theme don't have any glow effect so, if you want glow, you must use 3rd party themes on your computer.

For the glow it's normal because all windows with ribbon (like explorer, paint, wordpad...) don't use theme atlas glow but another in the theme file but the Windows 8 Aero theme don't have any glow effect so, if you want glow, you must use 3rd party themes on your computer.

Thanks for your reply.

1 - How to setup without theme atlas? Do i need only to delete the png file or have I to edit registry or else?

2 - Can you give me some directions to look for theme having both round corners and title glow effect on all type of windows?

Thanks for your reply.

1 - How to setup without theme atlas? Do i need only to delete the png file or have I to edit registry or else?

2 - Can you give me some directions to look for theme having both round corners and title glow effect on all type of windows?

I use this theme which makes it look exact like Windows 7 with glow and round corners

http://xxinightxx.deviantart.com/art/Aero-8-1-Windows-8-1-413881040

i've done this but

Sorry, but we could not find you in the database.

The e-mail or ZIP probably does not match your PayPal account at the time of your donation.
This may also be caused by situation that you didn't respect donation instructions and you used different form of the donation.

Thanks for your reply.

I use this theme which makes it look exact like Windows 7 with glow and round corners

http://xxinightxx.deviantart.com/art/Aero-8-1-Windows-8-1-413881040

Many thanks. I did it and everything now is ok...but first of all i had to delete the atlas png from registry.