@ MikeRL, I just want to tell what I just found. about ie context menu, it comes from the default which located in "C:\Users\USERPROFILE\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" but you can change it via regedit
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Microsoft.InternetExplorer.Default\.exe\shell\opennewwindow]
just simply rename opennewwindow with anything you want, for example "Open a New Window"

nice Tihiy, thanks for respond my feedback :)
"Fixed beta: taskbar no longer loses translucency during Aero Peek", now looks better :thumbup

I have still problems updating.

I hope to fix this.

start button not working in startisback+ beta2.does not display anything,menu...etc.

so far only the problem had,and the rest is good

Maybe bottom-left corner is on?

I have still problems updating.

I hope to fix this.

start button not working in startisback+ beta2.does not display anything,menu...etc.

so far only the problem had,and the rest is good

Maybe bottom-left corner is on?

no.i looked in settings to exchange...... but nothing.

I hope to solve in the next beta

+1.5 BETA 2

http://www.startisback.com/StartIsBackPlus_setupBETA.exe

Multi-monitor overhaul!

- New: option to hide start button separately on primary and secondary monitors

- New: option to open start menu / start screen on active monitor

- New: option to open Start screen on secondary monitor at logon

- Enabling bottom-left screen corner enables Windows 8 start button if taskbar is on botom

- Improved DisplayFusion compatibility

- Fixed beta: taskbar no longer loses translucency during Aero Peek

- Fixed beta: other taskbar translucency bugs

- Fixed beta: start screen hide at logon

- Fixed: if start button is hidden, bottom-left tip was cropped

- Fixed: rapidly changing theme crash

Multimon feedback welcomed.

Seems to be working well for me. Windows just made me update to 8.1 and the second start menu was one of my main gripes with SIB+ before.

I feel like regular SIB had an option to hide modern apps from search results. Was this a thing? Am I crazy? Is this capability in SIB+ somewhere that I'm just not noticing?

Additionally, it was a bit tough to actually find the button for the monitor options, and it's a pretty major feature in my opinion, I use additional monitors whenever I'm able. I think there's enough under that banner to warrant an additional tab, instead of it just being a link hidden in another set of options.

+1.5 BETA 2

http://www.startisback.com/StartIsBackPlus_setupBETA.exe

Multi-monitor overhaul!

- New: option to hide start button separately on primary and secondary monitors

- New: option to open start menu / start screen on active monitor

- New: option to open Start screen on secondary monitor at logon

- Enabling bottom-left screen corner enables Windows 8 start button if taskbar is on botom

- Improved DisplayFusion compatibility

- Fixed beta: taskbar no longer loses translucency during Aero Peek

- Fixed beta: other taskbar translucency bugs

- Fixed beta: start screen hide at logon

- Fixed: if start button is hidden, bottom-left tip was cropped

- Fixed: rapidly changing theme crash

Multimon feedback welcomed.

Seems to be working well for me. Windows just made me update to 8.1 and the second start menu was one of my main gripes with SIB+ before.

I feel like regular SIB had an option to hide modern apps from search results. Was this a thing? Am I crazy? Is this capability in SIB+ somewhere that I'm just not noticing?

Additionally, it was a bit tough to actually find the button for the monitor options, and it's a pretty major feature in my opinion, I use additional monitors whenever I'm able. I think there's enough under that banner to warrant an additional tab, instead of it just being a link hidden in another set of options.

I agree with you

Is there an option to hide this Administrative Tools folder from the All Programs section of the Start menu in StartIsBack+ ? I'm currently using v1.0.5.

post-384877-0-02398800-1385710481_thumb.

The option in the StartIsBack configuration window seems to only show or hide the Administrative Tools folder on the right side of the menu, and the option on the Start screen -> Settings charm -> Tiles -> Show Administrative Tools doesn't seem to affect the desktop Start menu, only the Metro All Apps view.

Edited by hcge

Is there an option to hide this Administrative Tools folder from the All Programs section of the Start menu in StartIsBack+ ? I'm currently using v1.0.5.

No, but you can right-click it - Properties - set Hidden - Apply to this folder only. I don't think there will be a checkbox for that, one checkbox too many.

Tihiy you can do Display StartScreen shortcut to be animated and its color will change automatically when you customize the home screen display?

and solve the problem with the start button. Tnx

Edited by stelian88

Hello ! Thank you for your really usefull and awesome StartIsBack :)

It's help me to like Windows 8 ^^

But, recently, I got some ideas, that I think can improve StartIsBack+, and make Start menu and ModernUI merge better.

Here some screens I made : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/azbgn2xb56j7625/x72l0l-pMu

In brief, make possible the displaying of desktop applications on the ModernUI interface. I think it's a good idea, and this can help the most recalcitrant user to go on Win8 !

Thank you ;)

(Sorry if my english is bad, I'm french ;) )