[Tool] Windows Live Messenger Creator

benners

• 2 weeks later...
HEllo,

how to install silent please?

I tried with / quiet but installation is not silent ...

thanks

This simply runs to make the silent installer from the cache files on you system.

• 3 weeks later...

hey benners m8 I have a feature request....

On the first "page" you come to when you run the app it gives you the list of all the msi's that is found in your cache... well could you add a full description on what each one does/is for?

Thanks in advance man awesome piece of kit!

Stoner81.

• 2 months later...

Hello all,

I have two problems with it :

- after making the SFX and installed WLM, i can not login. By the way, i have only installed the messenger MSI, not the others. Is there a missing MSI that is required to make it work ?

- the options configured with WLM creator (like showing menu bar, disabling balloon tip etc.) only apply to the first Windows account. When WLM runs on another user session, everything option is by default.

Thank you for your help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hey benners m8 I have a feature request....

On the first "page" you come to when you run the app it gives you the list of all the msi's that is found in your cache... well could you add a full description on what each one does/is for?

Thanks in advance man awesome piece of kit!

Stoner81.

I could if there was any info in the msi. If I inputed some sort of English description (Unsure of what they all are myself) then I would need to translate it for each language.

Great Program! Really works fine!

Must only upgrade A-PATCH for the new version 14.0.8089.726 of WLM

Congratulations!!

This is done in the latest release. Haven't had any reply notification from the board so miised these last posts. Had a personal message from sb4200 (who seems to have been deleted now) telling me of a fault.

this tool works fine with the new relase of WLM 14.0.8089.726?

It does now.

I have a problem... with the old version it signalled me the necessity to integrate some file like "crt.msi", "Contacts.msi" etc... but now in cache folder there is not trace of these files...

I installed the full suite of apps from the new version and those msi's are still listed.

I will be releasing the latest version with the updated A-Patch later on.