Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @JFX I have BOOTICE v1.3.4 Portable. You can use it if necessary. I'm adding link here because it might be useful. https://yadi.sk/d/1sG-x58J0iTaTw
  3. Hi, @JFX. Updated Turkish language file for WinNTSetup v4.0 RC1 is ready. I'd appreciate it if you included it. Kind Regards. Turkish language file for WinNTSetup v4.0 RC1.zip
  4. Today
  5. If I want to get another MB I'd pick MSI X470 GAMING PLUS instead.
  6. You're progressing towards covering what i wanted to do, so: I've set his previous site (rloew1.x10host.com) to redirect to yours. Hopefully that should catch any stragglers. Thanks again for setting yours up.
  7. Yesterday
  8. Yet another update to the UOC Patch for all the versions. Mostly optimizations in the way it manages the connections, as well as disabling some other datareporting features. Please update! Two of the new changes have been borrowed from the custom prefs.js file made by the user Dronecatcher at the Macrumors forum, which I kindly thank for letting me delve into his configuration file in order to study the potential improvements for the UOC Patch.
  9. However on May 30, 2018, a thread was started at Apple Support Community by someone running Vista: Can't Sign Into iTunes Account (Error Code: 0x80090302). The issue at that time seemed to affect any iTunes version that wasn't up to date, regardless of OS - but the issue mysteriously went away later that day.
  10. @schreiberstein +1: Thanks a lot! And, BTW, welcome to MSFN! It's great to have you around!
  11. Thanks a lot! BTW, you're right: it's not it. I guess the best way would be to serch by date 1st, starting not earlier than July the 1st... he sure edited that source along the way, so probably the last version was modified and compiled after July the 17th or around it... I have no hurry at all, do take your time, and thanks for your help! You do rock!
  12. Just buy him a license. It is not tied to an email address.
  13. Haven't had this issue. Are you using an up-to-date version of SiB++?
  14. I just realized this thread has over million views!
  15. I have a sticky here somewhere backwards. But its not yet updated/maybe a bit confusive. and in my own i have german remarks. But maybe this is enough to make YT running again. Downloading is another thing. UPDATE means must be adjusted after new PM-version installed/running. i cannot run the installer. see old message. From my detailed Sticky 2 6.a) media.av1.enabled true UPDATE b) media.mediasource.webm.enabled true ONLY CHANGE(from false) AFTER A RESET /UPDATE(NEW) https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=9329306 Q: VP9 Support? (for PM27) NOT IN FIREFOX SEE 6. a) VP9 works if async MSE option is unchecked UPDATE Extras/Tools, Einstellungen/Preferences, Inhalt/Content b) and "Enable MSE for WebM Video" checked in options. Youtube only used VP9 with MSE but even then not all content is available as VP9, some is only available as H.264/MSE. You can check https://www.youtube.com/html5 to see what your browser supports. maybe the lav-files and ffmpeg-workaround is also needed. pls let us know if YT is working now.
  16. I reinstalled Win 7 in 32 bit after formatting it. Now its running lightening fast.
  17. very strange when i checked if available it denied and browser crashed/hadnt been restarted since almost whole day...- after restart i see dom.storage.enable . as user- defined was false. set it to true. whats next? NB: there is an about:config plugin: Open about:config 1.2 https://addons.palemoon.org/addon/open-about-config/ check also realtek-forum. i would spend you 100 usd for a new identical MOBO hoping the others can also do. Then you could send them for control.Always good to have replacement MOBOs. saved me multiple times. I only hope the capacitor-plague is extincted forever. Thats why my next Highend-MOBO will be military-certified. Also had to use an audio-stick since connector worn out. old problem. the industry is thinking about that. I also had audiodriver-problems. no sound. when switching between the versions one must set the right one in windows audio-control-panel. it will not be reset/adjusted automatically. at least true for my pcs/winxp. ------------------------ Update: If not yet done. Bios-update. shut down pc totally. do a cmos-clear and Replace old battery/wait 30 min. then the necessary steps in cmos-setup. If it doesnt help I would go to MOBO x-forum. Asus right? 2. Bios-refresh Make cmos/bios-backup first and then needed steps. read precisely the instructions.
  18. Some specs from the older computer, and will always be Win XP pro: Dell Dimension 4500 (tower), Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.4 GHz, 1 GB ram, 40GB HDD, Nvidia Geforce4 MX 420 (64 MB), realtek ethernet, 17 inch display at 1024x768 resolution. So far to date, only replaced the hard drive, video card, and the monitor. Computer is running strong, reason I joined this forum and RyanVM (registered in 2018) is learning more.
  19. Browsercrashes during/after installation: Winxp SSE They cannot be used on SSE-PC. Basilisk crash after installation Slimjet dito/the same Chrome installation crash Lunascape dito Icedragon dito Lightshot no SSE Mypal SSE2 ok Opera SSE2 ok Seamonkey SSE2 ok Cometbird must rechecked most probably no winxp-SSE
  20. Welcome back Osman Kovan. I can confirm that issue, but I'm not yet certain it is strictly a Vista/XP issue. There is a thread at Apple Support Community, itunes login and authorization error. Apple once threatened to cut off Windows XP and Vista from the iTunes Store on May 25, 2018 (scroll down to If you can't access the iTunes Store on your device at https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT208104), but that obviously did not happen. There was once an inordinate amount of discussion in this very thread, but most of it was lost due to an MSFN server crash in June 2018. This is mentioned at https://msfn.org/board/topic/175262-last-versions-of-software-for-windows-vista-and-windows-server-2008/?do=findComment&comment=1150847 and a few later posts.
  21. I, and others, have told him that, I'm just asking for others to also post at RyanVM to give Ryan some encouragement and add their voices to the suggestions. As you say, jaclaz, it would be a shame to lose a site with the "years of shared knowledge" that are there. Cheers and Regards
  22. This or promoting new spam-killing mods.
  23. With all due respect, if it unmaintainable it doesn't actually *need* to be killed (killing with it years of shared knowledge). It should be possible to simply block new membership or even putting it in "read only mode". jaclaz
  24. I have installed the Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox, but it does not work on Roytam1's Firefox 45 ESR SSE. The only plugin I get is the Microsoft DRM one. And yes, I do have WMP11 installed on the RDD. Maybe it's not compatible? Not that I'm bothered much, Viewtube and YT 2 Player works good enough. But I'm curious.
  25. If it's acting like a bad overclock, try underclocking everything: CPU, RAM, buses. Check the RAM and video heatsinks and fans as well. The BIOS might let you disable internal CPU caches.
  26. The site is live. I'm going to post some of his packages onto it today. If you'd like me to link to you as a supporter/mirror/whatever, just let me know. I found that drive he purchased and I couldn't read it on my own machine, I haven't gotten around to seeing if it would read on one of his own. I did a quick grep for SCSI and WD in his source folder (at least the one that I think has everything) and attached what I found. I don't think this is the relevant portion though. I'll keep it in mind when I'm looking through things though! INT1587.C SCANHDC.C
  27. NM27 requires SP3 functions, you may have a look on this to see if there is workaround for that or not: http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?19,143253,143901#msg-143901
  1. Load more activity